for War Wounds

8/26/2018 c1 SunSera
Another story for Post Forces!

I love reading about Tails' POV, how's he feeling, the PTSD like in all wars!

I really love that awkward moment when Tails found Shadow with Sonic in bed!

Hearing Shadow listen and talk with Tails it's like something I've haven't seen in a long time! People needs to talk to other people!

Being brave is about facing and embracing your fears, even though your scared as well!

Sonic is always putting on that tough mask for his friends, so they don't lose hope!

Your a great person Shadow!
I look forward to reading moments like these to understand the bonds they share or more head canons of the Sonic franchise!

Good luck!
8/23/2018 c1 11Infinite's Ruby
I loved this one-shot. The brotherly dynamic Tails and Shadow's brotherly dynamic is lovely to read. This is such a heartwarming read from start to finish.

I have to give you major priase for your explanation of Tails' cowardly behavior since it was one of the things in the that left me feeling angry at Forces.

This is a story I will happily reread since you did an excellent job with it.
8/22/2018 c1 SharpDragonKlaw
I love the brotherly relationship you made between Shadow and Tails. Now Tails has TWO big brothers to look up to! I also like how you explained Tails' behavior in Forces because it was one of the things in Forces that made me really upset.
8/22/2018 c1 14king.needlemouse
aa i love this! i've always been a huge sucker for the shadow-tails dynamic, especially in sonadow context where shadow sorta becomes his /other/ adoptive big bro. i also thought your take on the whole "tails being a coward in modern games" shabang was p neat!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service