for The Story of a Conjurer

3/22/2019 c2 Tobi is a Gooder Boy
Cyrus: If you wish to learn more, go bring me the book about.. "The Wumpus." Also don't speak to the librarian about it - he'll spout some nonsense about it being a "trick," or whatever. And you must hand this *VERY* important letter to the Robe vendor in the Shopping District. Post haste, the spiral depends on it. And get me a soda - Cola, not Pepsi.
Random Student #1: But aren't they the same thi-
Cyrus: YOU ARE EXPELLED! You ungrateful brats wouldn't understand the joy that is watching you irritating brats squirm somewhere that isn't within smelling distance and getting a day off, while you all do nothing.

I dunno what I was doing. I think I had something in mind, but it was all sent straight to Darkmoor. Malistaire has turned, and I suppose it won't be long before Unicorn Way, and the three streets in Old Town are sent into chaos. My memory on the Cyrus myth spell quests aren't the best, so until I go to the wiki, I can't help you on that. On another note, I recently got Athena Battle Sight from the Immortal Lore pack. It's a myth spell and so is Keeper of the Flame and Ninja Pigs. Will there he some teacher-student things between the Lore Master and your oc? (The amount of times the Lore Master has been farmed and mostly getting Krampus and Reindeer knight only due to the increased drop rate in Christmas has me quite triggered. I know you can craft those spells, but that's a whole nother journey.)
3/22/2019 c1 Tobi is a Gooder Boy
While I do like to see our characters interact with each other and watch as hilarity ensues, I will definitely look toward Caelan's progress as a wizard, and the results of it. I feel so so bad that our actions in Wizard101 of overthrowing the old Polarian government gave rise to Napoleguin who started the Polarian War across the spiral and caused the toy maker from Valencia to create the Armada.

Meowiarty and the Aquilan Gods have made little cameos, will you be possibly bringing in elements of the other game? Maybe I'm just personally biased because I'm a myth wizard, but I do wonder how you're going to handle the minion summons. Will Caelan gain some sort of contract with a specific beast? It would be nice to see their relation, and how he'd prove worthy.

Are you just going to follow the game's storyline, or will you divert from it? As for bosses, Malistaire? Dope. What is the timeline for this? Will Caelan have some interaction with the big bad before Sylvia dies? Aquila? Awesome. Will the Olympians, after they get possibly defeated, ask our character to interfere with the Trojan war? They would want to get their egg back. Darkmoor? THE DUCK OF DEATH! 'Nough said.

Anyways, I'm rambling. Cyrus is going to go all Squidward on everybody. How strong are these parents? Adept, Master, Grandmaster, Legendary, Arch, and are they going to be important to the story or just kinda there?
2/2/2019 c2 Somthin
How did Caelan learn about Malastaire? Did he hear it from other students? Teachers?
2/2/2019 c1 Justasimplegamer
I like the story so far, but you have pacing issues. You somply skim over things when you really should elaborate more. What does the shopping area look like? What was going through his head when his parents told him about magic? What was his specific path he took while walking through Ravenwood and Wizard City?
I really do love the story though, and I think the best bit was when he arrived in Cyrus' classroom