for Harry Potter: Prince of Dragons

8/20 c13 4Greyff
Interesting. Will Malfoy attempt to summon/negotiate with Tiamat despite being crunchy and good with ketchup? Will Tommy speculate about the possibilities if he leaves Quirrel and can try and take over a dragon with its power and increased lifespan? Will the Weasley Twins manage to eavesdrop on a lesson with Doctor Strange? Will Crabbe & Goyle develop as characters instead of being cardboard standups as in the original stories? Looking forward to seeing if you go there.
8/19 c13 17DRAGONDAVE45
Awesome chapter! Somehow I knew you would keep Dr. Strange as one of Harry's teachers! Thank you!
8/18 c13 James Birdsong
Good thirteen chapters
6/26 c12 The3rdOverlord
Make moar pls i needs it
6/25 c9 Ashkan Dehno
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
6/23 c11 5Nysk
Poor Malfroy... I always did enjoy stories where he ended up as a Gryph.
Thanks for writing.
6/23 c12 LadyPhoenix68
First extra subject would be occulmancy considering so many of those among the planes are telepathes, protecting your mind would be important and it helps with learning and memory. So what if Snape and Dumbledore might not like it, it makes sense.

Second, they might have advanced flying for those that want to be very good a flying or flying in places with limited space. Harry needs it if he ever has to fly to deal with things in the forbidden forest.
6/22 c12 SnowWolf43
Oh dear God this was a funny chapter from begging to end from ch 1 to now I've drawn some looks for laughing out loud while reading
6/21 c12 17DRAGONDAVE45
"Good Kingdom Management"- this includes business, economics, and diplomacy.
"Martial Arts"- taught by Shang Chi, the Master of Kung Fu.
"Dimensional Magick"- class taught once a week by Dr. Strange.
"Elemental Magick"
"Alchemy"
6/21 c11 Ana Luisa
Precioso bello muy bien
6/21 c12 Ana Luisa
Hermoso bello muy bien me fascinó
6/21 c12 Furwing Silverclaw
Bardic magic, druid magic, d&d style wizardy, and maybe bring one of the masters from the sanctum Sanctorum to teach their type of sorcery. Just a few of many possibilities from around the multiverse personally I think having Linna Inverse being one of Harry's tutors could be hilarious.
5/24 c11 klarka11
This is good chapter. Please another
5/14 c10 Orochi323
You made a mistake at the Dragon Summit. Faluzure, Chronepsis, are aspects and aliases of Null. You will need to go back and change that.

If you need resources and reference material I recommend that you take a look at TVTropes and the Harry Potter and Forgotten Realms wikis. I would also recommend that you implement MrRhexx and AJ Pickett’s Dungeons and Dragons content as he draws almost extensively from the Forgotten Realms so use the Lore of Dungeons and Dragons and the lore of the Forgotten Realms in the story along side the Harry Potter official Lexicon.

Now I would take a look at the original myths and Folklore that Harry Potter and Dungeons and Dragons series draw inspiration from mythology so I would do some real research on those topics.

However keep those elements but make it newbie friendly. Maybe in Hogwarts in his school years in his classes. It is a school after all.

Now here is a recommendation, please make sure that Harry Potter learns the abilities of the Wizard, Sorcerer, Summoner, and Druid classes of Dungeons and Dragons and all the abilities of all the Metallic Dragons and Gem Dragons in the franchise at a later date along with his cannon powers and abilities.

But I have to ask will Harry share his skills with whatever friends he makes later down the road? Because if this kid is already a deity maybe you can make him a supporting protagonist at first, as he is already a beast who has trained in many disciplines so why not make him train with others in stead of just curb stomping all his opponents in the ground along with his teachers so as to not short change the entire cast.

Also maybe give some flashbacks on who Harry trained with to gain these skills and so we can see how he got so strong.

Now on the topic of magical history here are my thoughts when Harry goes to Hogwarts and goes down the events of the Books and Movies. First off make sure that Harry goes down classes that covers the Dungeons and Dragons Lore so that people not familiar with Dungeons and Dragons can learn more about it.

However exclude elements of the game that contradict the lore of the games various setting but keep the elements that doesn’t contradict the lore. Check TVTropes and what it calls Gameplay and Story Segregation and Game Play and Story Integration.

Also please keep a fair and balanced approach to both the Dungeons and Dragons and Harry Potter Franchises with both the characters and settings in both.
5/14 c4 Guest
You have made some mistakes, Faluzure, and Chronepsis are aspects of the Dragon God Null.
198 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »