for Sea of Souls

1/3 c11 Guest
aah, this still cracks me up the moments with the crew were cute!
11/28/2021 c11 2Danny Takuto
I gotta say, this story has been thoroughly entertaining so far. Really great idea for a story. Keep up the good work
10/19/2021 c11 Lazy Servant
Thanks for the chapters.
10/17/2021 c4 justlovereadin
So if luffy and the team just got modified by the hogyoku does that mean they're gonna be even more powerful
10/12/2021 c11 4Chronosign
Now that I think about it, Aizen can also be compared to Saitama. The became so powerful that nothing could challenge them, but unlike with Zaraki those two ended losing emotions and began to feel dead inside.
When I imagine a human version of Chopper, the first people to come to mind are the midget from Oran Host Club and Teddie from Persona.
I think the first Visored to meet Zoro would be Mashiro. I can imagine her bugging him 24/7 while calling him "Big Green", Mashiro trying to tell Kensei with him telling her to shut up and she just goes "Okay".
10/12/2021 c10 Chronosign
On the part with Luffy and Nel laughing at Zoro for being able to leave the base for more than 10 seconds: Knowing Zoro and his luck, he's likely to meet Karin and Yuzu before coming back to the wrong warehouse and meeting the Visors, and after all THAT he comes back to the base and says nothing interesting happened and taking a nap.
10/11/2021 c4 Chronosign
You know, I always thought that out ALL the Captain, Aizen was most like Zaraki. Every battle was won easily and no task he couldn't complete, so decided to create what believed was an impossible goal in hopes of finding some form of joy.
9/25/2021 c1 Guest
I like it
9/15/2021 c4 Uncle Dork
Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad indeed
9/15/2021 c3 Uncle Dork
God there is absolutely nothing that gets me laughing like a mania harder than Straw Hat antics
9/13/2021 c11 3doraemax
Hahahahaha... .

Which just prove that Chopper and now Lilynette is every bit as chaotic as the other Strawhats...but in a cuter way, of course. We need to get de'aged luffy in on the action. Him making the adapted Wakanda greeting... hahahahaha...

Oh yeah, that bit with Luffy whistling innocently. hahahah... i wonder when it'll be revealed that Luffy has known about all the eyes on them since the start... hahahahaha.

Hmm, with Luffy having eaten that wish-granting thingy (forgot the name), I wonder how it'll evolved. Perhaps Luffy will act as a medium, to all the wishes around him. i.e. their stalkers and every human that ended up under his influence all gaining power? Plus maybe their 'special gigai' will be even more special (super human One-Piece-verse human capable of wielding Haki variety). Maybe all normal foods will start developing their own spiritual presence, hence giving them more choice of menu? The emergence of Devil Fruit in human world? huhuhuhu...
7/14/2021 c11 DragonBob
Of course Chopper ends up joining an anti-strawhat group without anyone knowing. Because Chopper hears dangerous ghosts and wants to help, but doesn't know HE's the dangerous ghost.
7/11/2021 c11 4Monster King
Awesome
7/10/2021 c11 Gamma-X
When will the Visoreds finally make contact with the Arrancar!? C'mon! They need friends!
Also, idea for an omake; The Strawhats come across the manga series "One Piece" and read through it all!
And wow, I REALLY want to see what Lilynette and Chopper do with Ichigo's sisters and Don Kanonji! XD
I hope they meet Luffy and the gang too! XP
Keep up the good work!

Ja Ne~!
7/10/2021 c7 Gamma-X
Honestly, Aizen choking on not properly chewing his food when asked "Do Shinigami poop?" Is utterly golden! PURE, UNADULTERATED, GENIUS! Heheheh.
And then there's the fact the Soul Reapers couldn't handle a buncha big robots and cyborg zombie spirits! XDDD
Seriously, I have to ask...how did the Quincy in the Wandenreich and Yhwach react to this shit?
They took their revenge from them without even meaning too! Hahahah! XDDD
680 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »