for Sea of Souls

6/4/2021 c11 1NoxThrall
"In practice, curing Nel was actually surprisingly easy. Barely an inconvenience."

...
...
... I'm guessing that for you to come up with that sentence, you had to do a whole pitch meeting talking with a version of you with glasses. Am I right ?
5/20/2021 c10 NoaRien
Great job
5/9/2021 c3 90chanceofADHD
me: *is reading this*
me: *is looking up characters, because I haven't read the manga in years*
me: *remembers Chad exists*
me: *looking up picture of Chad while chanting* Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad Chad-!
4/29/2021 c3 Guest
He just... Ate an omnipotent wish granting jewel after mistaking it for candy... That is such a Luffy thing to do. Bravo. Encore please?
4/19/2021 c10 Guest
Hope you make the straw hats become more powerful in later chapters like in the manga.
4/12/2021 c10 Laser Crusader
I read it all and enjoy it tremendously. I look forward to reading the chapter where the SHP officially meet the Visoreds and the other characters we know and love. When will that happen by the way?
4/12/2021 c4 Laser Crusader
How do you do it? In just 4 chapters you made me quite addicted to this story. Now you have two awesome stories I can’t get enough of.
4/12/2021 c2 Laser Crusader
I am liking this story so far. I sure hope the SHP look more like their original selves in the future. No holes and animal parts I mean.
3/21/2021 c10 Famanime
Sad no new chapter yet, but that's okay! I just really hope that the author didn't drop this. Other than that, just keep going!
3/12/2021 c10 4Le055Li0n
Can't wait for the next chapter. Loved re-reading the older chapters to see what was new.
2/16/2021 c3 Guest
I know it’s very late for me to mention this, and I know everyone was commenting about Luffy eating the Hogyoku, but in chapter 3, did anyone else notice that the Straw Hats literally stole everything and the KITCHEN SINK?! Also, very eager for the next update, can’t decide which I like better, Justice or Sea of Souls.
1/16/2021 c10 Flowjam
Hope when the straw hats go off in a fight, will show how much monsters they are. Mostly luffy, zoro, sanji, and jinbe.
1/15/2021 c10 GodPotato
This story is so much fun. Just binged it and I am honestly ashamed I hadn’t found this story earlier.

This story is a national treasure and I’m so excited for things to start perking up in the story and for characters to start meeting.
1/14/2021 c1 Dasgun
1/3/2021 c10 GoSage44
Wow, I'm surprised I never read this story before o.o I'm a huge one piece and bleach fan, so this story is something I expected to read already. Anyway, I'm really loving this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
754 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »