for Sea of Souls

4/12/2021 c4 Laser Crusader
How do you do it? In just 4 chapters you made me quite addicted to this story. Now you have two awesome stories I can’t get enough of.
4/12/2021 c2 Laser Crusader
I am liking this story so far. I sure hope the SHP look more like their original selves in the future. No holes and animal parts I mean.
3/21/2021 c10 Famanime
Sad no new chapter yet, but that's okay! I just really hope that the author didn't drop this. Other than that, just keep going!
3/12/2021 c10 4Le055Li0n
Can't wait for the next chapter. Loved re-reading the older chapters to see what was new.
2/16/2021 c3 Guest
I know it’s very late for me to mention this, and I know everyone was commenting about Luffy eating the Hogyoku, but in chapter 3, did anyone else notice that the Straw Hats literally stole everything and the KITCHEN SINK?! Also, very eager for the next update, can’t decide which I like better, Justice or Sea of Souls.
1/16/2021 c10 Flowjam
Hope when the straw hats go off in a fight, will show how much monsters they are. Mostly luffy, zoro, sanji, and jinbe.
1/15/2021 c10 GodPotato
This story is so much fun. Just binged it and I am honestly ashamed I hadn’t found this story earlier.

This story is a national treasure and I’m so excited for things to start perking up in the story and for characters to start meeting.
1/14/2021 c1 Dasgun
1/3/2021 c10 GoSage44
Wow, I'm surprised I never read this story before o.o I'm a huge one piece and bleach fan, so this story is something I expected to read already. Anyway, I'm really loving this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
12/29/2020 c10 Dotty
Can't wait for the next chapter, these are amazing!
By the by, a question: do you maybe have an upload schedule? Or do you upload when you deem the chapter fit for upload whenever?
12/29/2020 c10 louve-garoue
Honestly I'm waiting for the day the Visored just confront the Straw Hat crew and learn that they basically dine and dash on Aizen execpt it was more steal everything that castle have and dash. Like if they don't instantly decide that the Straw Hat are the best, became buds and have a celebration feast with them (once they believe them and the realisation downed) I swear this would be a disappointment I would never let go ;p. Excellent chapter btw I still love your fanfic as much as I first read it despite doing for nearly 2 years now :)
12/26/2020 c10 8The Keeper of Worlds
...Oh God, you gonna have your world’s Oda meet his own creations!? That’s gonna be a damn trip. Keigo making friends with everybody I swear-LOL. I want Mashiro to go on a damn RANT for “I told you so” on the tourists thing when it’s said. The “we are NEVER living this down” moments from the rest will be GLORIOUS.
12/24/2020 c7 Yaknow WhatIming
The Omake seemed interesting at first but I skimmed through the rest of it after the asspull of Aizen dying because he choked to death, also, wouldn't Ichigo's inner hollow take over after he lost to Jinbe and everyone? I remember Ichigo's hollow telling him after his defeat in the anime that if Ichigo shows a moment of weakness that he would take over once more. Next, since when is Ulquiorra weaker than all of the Strawhats that he'd be at number 10 if the espada system still existed?
12/23/2020 c1 Yaknow WhatIming
Good story but Luffy and the others are surprisingly arrogant and condescending, I'm looking forward to seeing them get knocked off their high horses by Aizen, it's a long while away but Yhwach at some point would just run laps around Luffy I would imagine.
12/21/2020 c10 Evil Reviewer
I already read March On Oda, and even about 14(? I can't remember to be honest. Unless I'm mistaking another fanfic of the same premise I definitely remember Roger got involved via time travel) of Ace Lives! What more do you want from me?! Self Appointed Arch Nemesi(?) have limits too! (Weeps.)
763 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »