for Sea of Souls

10/23/2018 c3 153Emma Iveli
Okay that ending... that ending! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This story is only just beginning, so it will take a lot to become the best Bleach Crossover I have ever read, but it might make it there...
10/23/2018 c3 Val'Hor
THIS IS SUUUUUUUPEEEEER ! Update soon please, I couldn't stop laughing throughout the story and the last chapter seems to be a really funny one ! I would love to see Aizen's face when he goes from smug and invulnerable to whatever state he'll be in in front of the seireitei when the negacion stops working ! Mwahahaha ! XD
Keep up the good work !
10/23/2018 c3 Speed Reader
Would I be correct in assuming the "candy" Luffy swallowed is some sort of Devil Fruit equivalent? Otherwise, fantastic chapter. As always the personalities are spot on, and everyone's comments on the place were hilarious!
10/23/2018 c3 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
hahahahahahahahhahahahahah
10/23/2018 c3 6Lightningblade49
That's a way to avoid Aizen unknowingly completely cuck him...rofl what a great chapter to read :)
10/23/2018 c3 oblivionknight7
Wow, what a mess they made, and if I'm correct the stopped Aizen from doing his dramatic exit from Soul Society after his reveal.
10/23/2018 c3 Jordansdevil
Hahaha that is so luffy just to eat a random thing he found, thanks for the update!
10/23/2018 c3 SilentXD7
Amazing chapter keep the good work. Oh My FUCKING GOD LUFFY ATE THE GOD DAMN Hougyoku! Well looks like Luffy is going to become a transcending being lololololol. I also hope he gets his gears especially gear fourth.
10/23/2018 c3 25DigiXBot
Luffy just ate the Hy
10/23/2018 c3 1YeTianshi
OMG XD
Luffy ate the Hougyoku!
This is going to be hilarious xD
10/23/2018 c3 36Kiri Kaitou Clover
Ahahahahahaha oh no! I should have expected Luffy to eat it! Hahahahah!
10/20/2018 c2 Agent Frank
Excellent chapter, you definitely managed to maintain the hype.
10/15/2018 c1 silverlion777
Hahaha this is a master piece awesome work
10/10/2018 c2 Creation Teller
Hi some new ideas for the story. I got two new people in mind to join with the Straw Hats. First the orange afro guy who fought Chad, he seemed cool and he tried to warn and help Chad before Nnoitra attacked them both. He would had some more unique skill set to the group and be one of the few Arrancar not to end up dead or desterted after the Aizen betrayal. The second is Charlotte from Baraggan's Fraccion. I think he would fit well enough with the Straw Hats because he does believe a person's beauty comes from the heart and personality of a person and he does show some respect to his opponents, qualities Luffy might like, also he could become this world proverbial Bon Clay. Both of these fighters could join the crew and work well in it. The afro guy could just get along with Luffy and the rest by sparring with them and maybe being sort of free themselves as I don't think the afro guy is part of a fraccion, but I could be wrong. (an entire plan) Charlotte would want to join as I think he would grow closer to the crew as he hanged out with them, they accept anyone who they see as O.K. He would feel more accepted among them and he could be saved by one of them before he dies in the cannon universe. He would still lose, so Barragan would want him destroyed, but Luffy could remember Bon Clay and how he save him in Impel Down and save Charlotte. After the confrontation and some words from outside people to calm Luffy and Baraggan down, Baraggan would reject Charlotte from his Fraccion and leave Charlotte with the Straw Hats. As Charlotte starts to get ahold of himself he asks Luffy "why did you save me?", and Luffy would respond with "Your my friend, thats all the reason I need to help you." Charlotte would then start to breakdown into tears and then he would bow on all fours and swear he loyalty to Luffy. You can change these how ever you want, but I think these are some solid ideas for two more Arrancar joining the crew. Interested to see who else joins after Aizen revealing he was using them. Another note just to add more content to the story, a plan for a make your own arc. After Aizen is defeated, several rouge Arrancar escaped to soul society and are running amok. The soul society still weak from the war makes a major decision, get Luffy and his Arrancar allies to help them out. This would allow the crew to see soul society, have on in-depth conversations with the soul reapers and maybe make some friends out of some of them. (They would also do all the stuff described in my other review if they went to soul society). They would agree to help Soul Society as they would not attack Luffy and his crew for long period of time and they would give them plenty of soul energy to survive on. The arc would have lots of OC arrancar's, some bad that are killed, and some good that could join the crew. On a final note I looked at the picture and Jinbe's tattoo is on his right eye not his left eye. Bye
10/7/2018 c2 K
I know that the arrancar are generally given Spanish names with all of there movesets being named in Spanish. It is primarily because they are made to mirror the shinigami, but it would be confusing with aizen going on and on about bridging the gap between hollow and shinigami if they both shared the same naming conventions.
765 « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »