FanFiction.Net
for Sea of Souls

9/4/2019 c7 2shubhendu dutta
While this was interesting and hilarious. I hope you will post the next chapter soon.
9/4/2019 c7 1Adoltin
I’ll admit I was disappointed when the notification came up and it was an omake. Then I read it. Now I’m only disappointed the palace itself didn’t turn into a giant mecha like you hinted at in an earlier chapter. Altogether this was hilarious. I now also want to see this continued with Luffy and crew doing a better job than everyone else simply because Luffy is a great leader with loyal and more importantly competent friends.
9/4/2019 c7 11dhyetaX1999
hehehe... this is awesome! And a really neat omake to point out that for all that Ichigo's potential growth and power is incredible, it'll still take time and experience to get it. And he is now just a stupid, hot headed and somewhat violent brat.
I'm really disappointed that Luffy here doesn't butcher Ichigo's name. Like strawberry, or Berry-tan. I'm sorry, I feel that Luffy will always remember a name connected to food easier than ones unconnected.
9/4/2019 c7 CallmeCrazylol
I thought it was already established that Ichigo, while smart, can also be stupid. I mean that one episode where a Menos Grande attacks, Ichigo thought he could just start slicing from the bottom and knocking it away will bring the hollow down low enough to cut the mask. Ishida yelled at Ichigo.
9/4/2019 c7 SilentXD7
This is probably the most beautiful omake I have read lololololololololol. You have to make a continuation of this first omake in the future please for the love of god. I want to see everyone's reaction to the guy who unintentionally started the civil war and seeing Luffy somehow solved the problem immediately. Hell it be hilarious to see him unintentionally becoming the new soul king and everyone started worshipping him lololololololololol. So please make a continuation of this omake in the future.
9/4/2019 c7 KyonSmith13
This... was... absolutely brilliant. Luffy stymying Ichigo's idiotic "rescue" attempt was awesome enough, but accidentally a civil war just takes the cake. See, this is what happens when Bleach characters meet someone who doesn't run on Kubo writing and who has an obscene LUK stat.

Also, Ulquiorra seems to be a bit less... emo than he was in canon. If there's anyone who can help him figure out what the "heart" is, it'd be the Strawhats. Will he eventually join them in the main story?
9/4/2019 c7 GGPD
is this a joke chapter? cus wtf azien death by choking damn was expecting an epic fight or something
9/2/2019 c5 1EVA-Saiyajin
I really liked the interactions and introspection. You do a good job of portraying them as “the Straw Hats” and not “the Straw Hats and the others”

Don’t be afraid to just write simple, fun interaction/play scenes as filler, that stuff is nice and not always easy to picture happening in the reader's mind without actually seeing it.

I really like how you’re treating Stark and Lilynette's power decently, that part was a big let down in canon. Kyoraku is absolutely incredibly powerful, but Stark being hyped up then being taken down by a Shikai that didn’t even show all of its abilities (even if he was trashing two Vizard captains previously) was sad. Between that and his hinted at power before the split he would have been great to make a reappearance in later arcs and display such.
9/2/2019 c4 EVA-Saiyajin
Well, that was pretty damn awesome.

Only issue is how you seem to, by Aizen's narrative, be relegating the Espada to the position of “relatively weak” in comparison to later threats after their arc simply because Ichigo is a HORRIBLE method of power comparison, Kubo blatantly favored the good guys in the Winter War in how not a one died, and, well, that’s that. Especially Ulquiorra, who even at the weakest (logical) estimates would never qualify as “cannon fodder” even against Zero Squad.

But yeah, the action, the introspection by Aizen, Gin's interesting revelation that today sucked because things went TOO POORLY yet also TOO WELL for Aizen, it was good.

On a side note, I have long felt that Kyoraku's Daryl’s-San ga Koronda would be an EXCELLENT ability against Aizen. Even if Aizen can suppress or manipulate his reiatsu sufficiently to avoid the “trail” (and there’s no evidence that's easy to do, if at all possible) between Kyoraku's own absurd power and variety of other bullshit Zanpakuto abilities, if Kubo was more consistent he’d have been a very formidable opponent even for Aizen's own formidable power and crazy Zanpakuto.
9/2/2019 c3 EVA-Saiyajin
Mmm, that was...appropriately chaotic.

I was expecting Jimbei to be capable of manipulating Reishi like Quincy do, except a bit more fluidly, allowing him to pull off his Karate and Jujutsu variants. It would even have a “favored environment” like he did alive, except instead of it being bodied of water, it’s atmospheres/world’s with greater concentrations of Reishi.
9/2/2019 c2 EVA-Saiyajin
Well, this is certainly an entertaining start.
9/2/2019 c6 Agent Frank
As awesome as usual, I hope this story inspires even more people to write Bleach-One piece crossovers.
8/28/2019 c6 8Anycents
One thing the really bothered me about Bleach, it's made Very obvious that the afterlife is no better than the mortal world for most people and yet it's never really addressed by anyone, even the people who experience it first hand.
It is also made clear that the Shinigami have their hands full just trying to keep the hollows under control. However, it doesn't take people with super powers to do public works projects and have a police force. It wouldn't actually take anything away from the defensive force against hollows to develop those thing and would in fact make everyone safer if people were more informed and better accounted for, especially since it would make it easier to find people who have potential as Shinigami. Aizen was a crazy bastard, but he did kind of have a point, nobody seemed to really be bothering to actually run things. He just went wrong with the 'and therefore I must kill everyone' part.
8/28/2019 c6 2VargasREborn
Y'know this started as a kinda just fun One Piece in Bleach fic with some nice moments... Then fucking Aizen cuts off Zaraki's hands. Damn dude, count me in. I kinda hope Zaraki sees Zoro going 3 swords and does mouth katana shit... Or have franky make him SUPER hands. I know he'd probably say no, but Zaraki with Franky approved arms... damn that'd be scary. Anyway I FW IT I'll be back for more
8/28/2019 c6 49Gamma Cavy
forget Ganju vs Zoro. Ganju vs Usopp though... it might be interesting if you can figure out how.
1,035 « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 .. Last Next »