for Sea of Souls

9/27/2018 c2 Creation Teller
AWESOME CHAPTER! You did an amazing job having the Straw Hats meet the other good Hollows in this one chapter and the interactions between them were spectacular. Loved the Apacci and Chopper moments, they were so cute, hope to see more of that in the future. A pairing I thought up was Mila Rose with either Franky or Zoro. Both are extremely manly and so is Mila Rose, kinda, I think either could work well if written right. Another pairing is Halibel and Sanji, I can just see Halibel being all Tsunerde to Sanji or being all cute and shy around him. I think that pairing would work is that both might have the same enemy in Toshiro. He's ice and Sanji used fire when alive, and I think if she saw his more chivalrous side she might fall for him. For the thing with Brook, I didn't have an idea for him, I was just writing in the moment with him being more human and all. Finally I have an idea for Chopper's Resurrection transformation. He would take the best parts of his forms and combine them. His Brain points intelligence and weakness spotting, his heavy points powerful forearms, his kung-fu points flexibility, his defense point's think fur, his horn points horns and mane, and finally his monster points hands and body shape, his face would still be human just look more grown up as would his body, I can imagine Apacci seeing him like that, slack-jawed with hearts in her eyes. PS what do their weapons look like and what powers do they have with them? also I now this won't happen for some time, but whats the plan for Gin? Well see Ya, and again Awesome Job!
9/28/2018 c2 3sortakindamaybeperhaps
This probably wont happen because it will be too much of a work but imagine if Ace was reborn in the soul society, since he found peace in his death. And he’s Ace so naturally he’d be powerful and become a shinigami kshsksk headcanon imma bawl my eyes out now,, two brothers and they don’t remember each other, just carrying on with their lives without knowing the existence of each other AAAA. Thank you for the update btw I really love this story so far!
9/28/2018 c2 gabofo
I like your shit. This is some good shit.
Keep being awesome
9/27/2018 c2 hebihanshu123352
Great chapter. Keep up the good work and please update soon
9/27/2018 c2 ThatOneGuyUpstairs
I think that was intentional, seeing as a lot most high level hollows seem to have Spanish sounding name, and all hollows use Spanish for the name of their Zanpakuto, Spanish seems to be the language that comes naturally to hollows, the way German does for Quincies and Japanese for Soul Reapers (which makes me wonder if Spanish is meant to the language of Spiritually Awakened Normal Humans, hollows are all technically human, and Chad used Spanish when naming his powers, but that could be attributed to the fact that he is was from a Spanish culture) so they introduce themselves by the first names followed by their last names, the way people do in most European countries. In the case of Stark and Harribel, both of them were/are Vasto Lorde (or in Stark’s case, the larger portion of a Vasto Lorde), so refering to them by their last names could be taken as a sign of respect, Barrigan was the exception to this because he saw himself as a King and had his subordinates treat him as one, and how many kings can you think of went by their last names? For example, King John, King Richard, King Louis, and so Barragan might have had people refer to him as “King Barragan” or something similar.
9/27/2018 c2 nightmaster000
Another excellent chapter. :)
9/27/2018 c2 Speed Reader
This is wonderful. You've captured the Straw Hat's personalities perfectly (as expected from your past work), and you've created a fantastic storyline that I can't wait to see unfold. Thank you!
9/27/2018 c2 11Millennion
You are very good at creating original stories and blending different animes together. I have rarely seen crossovers that merged as well as your stories, nor follow an original story verses just a complete rehashing of canon. Great job.
9/27/2018 c2 6Lightningblade49
I really wonder what is going to happen because I see no chance in Luffy just obeying becoming a subordinate to Aizen that just isn't in his nature although if they are threatened...we'll see I suppose.
9/27/2018 c2 2shubhendu dutta
Looks to be a good story.
9/27/2018 c2 1buterflypuss
good chap
9/19/2018 c1 Creation Teller
Hi cool idea for a story. I'm not a huge Bleach reader or watcher, but I've seen enough to understand and maybe give ideas for the story. Now for the ideas, if you are not already planning on doing these then I guess I just guessed luck. Anyway One thing is that you might want to say where in the Bleach universe this story is, what chapter or volume from the manga is it at, or what episode or between what episodes is the story currently at. Also are you following the manga, anime, or both? Cause the anime as some extra arcs and it stops before the final arcs in the manga. If you can answer those it would clear things up for the readers I think. Also a previous review made some good points about the Straw Hats making friends with some of the other espada and their fractions. Like coyote, Tier Harribel, and Nel and their fractions as stated. I looked at the pictures from deviant art and really like the ones of Brook and Chopper, their now fully human-(ish). Final thoughts I think it would be funny if some of the girl hollows gain crushes on the guys from the crew(brook and chopper included). It would be like Hancock and Pudding and all sorts of wacky love scenes. Also about their powers, will they get their original ones back along with their new hollow ones? I think Usopp should be able to use multiple different ceros, including very long range ones. Chopper's zanpakuto it should have multiple froms like him and maybe for his huge monster point his physical form should change into like a young adult or teenager. Sorry for writing so much just had a lot to say, can't wait to see their looks and powers. Hope you update your stories soon. Keep writing :)
9/17/2018 c1 Boundsoul341
very cool. instant fav and follow.
9/17/2018 c1 robynheros
Thanks for the new Story, please continue :)
9/12/2018 c1 11Millennion
Interesting premise and should be as fun as some of your other work
767 « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »