FanFiction.Net
for Sea of Souls

12/10/2018 c5 64mellra
Boy oh boy! Things are probably going to escalate quickly since the Straw Hats are within spitting distance of the Vizard! Granted, both Urahara and Shinji are fairly level headed individuals, so they'd probably wish to hang back and observe at first to see what the Arrancar do, only stepping in if they prove hostel. That said, some of the more hotheaded protectors of Karakura Town may have trouble holding themselves back (I'm looking at YOU Hiyori and you too Jinta!) Hopefully things won't go too pear shaped, but knowing the Straw Hats it's more a matter of when then if. Can't wait to see more!
12/9/2018 c5 Guest
I read your comment about “Aizen going off the deep end”, and I’m remind of a Fate/Zero Fic I read a couple years back, where all of the servents summoned where characters from various anime (with the exception of Saber and Assassin, but I’ll get to him, who was still Artoria) I can’t remeber the name of the story, but I remember the servants, Rider: Kamina from Gurren Lagann, Lancer: Shinji Ikari from Evangelion, Caster: Sasuke from Naruto, Berserker: Grimmjow from Bleach, Archer: Vash from Trigun, and (this is the relevant one), Assassin: Deadpool. Needless to say, over the course of the story, Kirei goes even crazier as he’s slowly “infected” by Wade’s particular brand of Madness (specifically his Awareness of the fourth wall and everything beyond it), and I can’t help but wonder if Aizen with “suffer” a similar fate.
12/8/2018 c5 6oceans realm
Very interesting story and amazing beginning ! I hope to see you soon !
12/8/2018 c5 HUNTER202002
Hay mate great chapter! And I really like the comedy scene very one piece. And 20-30% of luffy winning might be true but it's LUFFY were talking about here he has crazy luck remember the gold movie? And oh yes you should make a omake of the Straw hats in control of huche mundo. (I'm spelling it wrong aren't I? _) the characters are spot on! Plus. The return of soul king! (Brook. Not the shinigami god) and can't wait for luffy and co to stumble upon ichigo's sisters. XD well any way I think that's all- oh wait I have a very important question...*dramatic pause* ...are there gonna be ships!? Please tell me there is?! And can't wait for the next chapter. Any way this is hunter out! (﹏)
12/8/2018 c5 1Lobisomen616
They moved in across from the Visoreds...

BAH-HAHAHAHAHA! You should make a spin-off or something dedicated to the back and forth sitcom shenanigans that are bound to ensue.
12/8/2018 c5 26Cyricist001
Hahaha, the Visoreds as the neighbors? Interesting. What are the chances of Shinji coming to ask for sugar from Luffy?
12/7/2018 c5 musizlover2008
I just realise that Mayuri is voiced by the same guy who did the voice of Caesar Clown, talk about coincidence. You could use that. Also, if you planned to, that some of the Straw Hats go to Karakura High School either as students or teachers? Plus, I would like to imagine the Straw Hats and new friends in some casual clothes like in some of those colour spreads in the One Piece manga.
12/7/2018 c5 5MadelVer
Ah yes! New wonderful neighbors, two groups full of absolute madness meeting! And they're just next-warehouse neighbors! More time to meet and greet! All in all, it's amazing and I loved that part when you pointed out Kisuke acting live a certain wizard (Snape. Snaaape. Severus Snape, DUMBLEDORE!) I couldn't help roll my eyes on that one!
12/7/2018 c5 shaggyzoinks
the end of this chapter loved It so much
12/7/2018 c5 zeyreele
Ya know, once the misunderstandings get cleared up, robin and franky would have a blast with urahara. The man is like a wonderful in-between with their personalities, mixed in with his own special blend of crazy.
12/7/2018 c5 VeeVeena
Oh I love this so much xD
12/6/2018 c5 Matt
Loving the craziness, keep up the good wor- I mean amazing work!
12/6/2018 c5 3doraemax
Hahaha... truly an interesting new neighbour to the Visored. I have to wonder though, whether after all these time, is their natural inclination to go and fight any high-class hollow that appear...or are they 'mellow' enough that they want to 'observe' first.
Or perhaps Luffy and Co. will do the neighbourly thing and drop by to say hi first...hihi.

Anyway, as arrancar...i wonder on the Strawhats resurrection. Considering the diversity of Shikai/Bankai abilities.. It's interesting, Nami might end up with a very powerful ability to control the weather. Luffy...well, perhaps he will have the 'awaken' rubber ability...scary thought. Chopper might have something to do with healing...or his original multiple transformation thingy. Robin might be the only one with an ability similar to her original ability. And i have no idea as to the rest. huhu. And this does not include secundo etapa thingy...
truly looking forward to what you have in mind
12/6/2018 c5 2Viva01
That punchline was amazing! great Chapter!
12/6/2018 c5 6King of Fans
Good chapter

I wonder how Aizen will react when he learns his actions in soul society alowed the peaple that ruined his day and literally took his entire kitchen not have to worry about soul reapers few a Little while.

Giveing luffy a sword it definitely sounds like a good idea on paper. However, why do I imagen it backfiring, like what happened at wano.

Ok luffy as Nel's new big brother you need to perfect her and make sure there is no repeats of what happened with Ace, and sabo.

I wonder what would happen first the strew hats realizing they need to do a better job at hiding their energy, or Karin and every other spiritually aware person getting use to it. Probly the fist one.

Glad to hear I am not the only one who thinks the same way about Don Kanonji.
Why do I see luffy and chopper becoming fans of him and believing the majority of what he says.
Wall ussop and Kanonji fall for each other's tall tales, wall trying to intimidate each other.

It fills me with joy seeing Nami, Robin, and franky livening there what they love doing the most.

Lastly I look foreword to see that Uruahara's dumbfounded face will look like when he meats luffy.
Proble something a cat will killed to get a picture of.
1,031 « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »