FanFiction.Net
for Sea of Souls

11/18/2018 c1 6King of Fans
Interesting start

I really like the idea of the others taking off their mask because sanji did was really sweet.

I bet Aizen and some other mad scientist will have a field day trying to figure out how bonds can mass-produce arrancar. However, with the exception uruahara they will have trouble understanding the friendship behind it, or get the grander Schop of how hollows based off their emotional/ psychological state, unless they themselves form deep bond with others.

As for requests:
Hollow-
Stark because they're lonely and can only be around strong individuals. Luckily for them this pirate crew can answer their prayers with flying colors.

Halibel and fraccion- they are among some more good natured hollows, and or loyal and have a strong bond which other. They can definitely get along with the strewl hats.

Nel and her team- Nel is in my opinion the closest thing to a pure heart a Hollow can get. Nel is arguably the perest and kindest hearted Pearson in bleach. And her team is not too far behind. Not to mention Luffy will probably find them hilarious.

Maby Epada number 4?- he is a tricky one. On one hand he is made and follicles Aizen completely. On the other hand he is One of the more gentlemanly Epada and seaces to learn what a hart is. Something he can easily find with the Straw hats.

The rest of the of the hollows with a handful of exceptions are either extremely crewl, and/or far too battle hungry.

Soul reapers:
I don't think any member of the gota 13 would join the cream full-time. Under normal circumstances.

Ichigo's friends and family?- considering wpwho Thay are it all depends on how they meet and Who unlocks powers in this time line.

Fullbringers- all the more are either too loyal to the Organization, rolfless, or has a few screws loose.
Riruku did impression a man in her fall house when she was little, and has a habit of impressing peaple she bumps into. However, she did show the most regret for betraying ichigo, and forced herself to see a fragment of the world of screams as cute to help in the file arecent.

Visors- on one hand I don't see them joining a group of hollows. However, they share multiple common enemies.
It all depends on how they meat.

Going to skip the movie and filler characters for now.

Lastly Quency- the vast majority would get on Luffys nerves. However, I can see him getting along with sternrater D, G, and H.
D- is mostly lace back funny out of the sternrater. He is also dose not seek violence. In fact I'm pretty sure the only reason why he fights is because someone else starts it, and his King would literally vaporizing him if he did not do it.
G- on one hand she did eat multiple people, and went along with the Zombifying Bambietta. However, she also holds great respect for her freands ans comment in every other seen scene she is in. Plus I am pretty sure they she and luffy get along eating.
H-Bazby simply wants to get revenge on Yhwatch, and technically speaking he appears to be a ko guy and The worst thing that he did was fight Toshiro.

P.s hopefully Sanji has some of his healing powers left so he can not die of blood loss.
11/18/2018 c1 Raikaguken
strange pairing suddenly popped in my mind, Zoro and Tatsuki.
11/17/2018 c4 6Crossovernaru
I have to say this chapter exceeded my expectations. I was honestly worried that Aizen’s failure to escape would lead to his doom, it that played out even better than I could have hoped for.

You did not make it too easy for him to escape either and you actually gave him a challenge. As a result, Aizen has become a completely different person and is now evolving as a villain and I can’t wait to see the type of foe he will become in the future.

Now both sides have been severely weakened and stripped of valuable resources. Many Shinigami were injured with serious injuries and I was shocked to see that you decided to have Yoruichi and Kenpachi lose their limbs. Although considering orihime’s abilities, this will only be a temporary inconvenience to them. Still seeing the fight scenes in this chapter was truly a worthwhile experience.

Now another thing I am looking forward to is seeing how Luffy and his crew will interact with both sides and how they react to his unique brand of crazy. I am also curious about the alterations caused by the hogyoku.

I am very much looking forward to what happens next. Keep up the good work.
11/16/2018 c4 Matt
Loved it even though the Straw Hats and their new allies didn't appear much.
11/17/2018 c4 evo123457
hehe glad i found this :)
11/16/2018 c4 VeeVeena
Ohohohohohohooooo I bet luffy would straight up tell him that he ate it if he asked xD ohh I love this!
11/15/2018 c4 HUNTER02002
Awww. Luffy won't see ace again that's sad.
Hehe I thought that was more stash of tea. Well dume luck is in the D family. They got F up! And thanks for replying. And great chapter can't wait for the next one!
11/16/2018 c4 Lululelolo2
Just thought about it, but Aizen could easily convince Luffy to fight the Soul King by telling him that he restricts the freedom of the hollows (or by convincing him that the Soul King is the same as the Pirate King).
11/15/2018 c4 Arya970
Awesome chapter. Loved this Arc. Hopefully Orihime restores the limbs of those missing it like Kenpachi and Yoruichi. Looking forward to see what changes were made to Luffy and others by that Hogyoku.
11/15/2018 c4 Excalibur98
thanks for the chapter! was this chapter the shortest c hi after you've written?
11/15/2018 c4 Crimson Fox19
Everything, from the character's personalities and actions, even Gin's weird way of speech is incredibly accurate. I admit that for a moment I was worried that Luffy would end up being extremely overpowered and would end up easily beating everyone, but after reading the notes I know the story won't end up like that and I truly appreciate it. I love this so much I get super desperate for the updates lol, keep up the amazing job cause it's amazing.
11/15/2018 c4 10ultima-owner
the reactions were priceless
11/15/2018 c4 shaggyzoinks
loved everything in this the fight scene and the tea part
11/15/2018 c4 2Creation Teller
Hi, Awesome Chapter! The Title got a little cut off. Incredible work with the fight, perfect way for Aizen to get away after getting stuck in soul society. Hope none of those injures are permanent on the captains, we need Kenpachi for more awesome fights. It is always funny to see a super bad guy lose his cool and temper after his plans are thrown down the drain and he ends up injured and a major part of his plan has gone to hell. Can't wait for the next chapter. Straw Hats and crew getting a new home and maybe have some adventures and make some "friends" ;-)

Interested on what Gin is going to do and what'll happen to him.

Glad Aizen blew up Mayuri's place. Also what will happen to Nemu. Cause once Chopper sees how Mayuri treats, talks to, and experiments on her, even though she is his "daughter" Chopper is going to destroy him like he did Hogsback. (P.S. I hope Mayuri and Byakuyu both get destroyed). Sorry if you like Byakuya, but I really don't like him. He makes a promise to kill the only family he has left, that his wife begged on her death bed to find and keep safe. And he made this promise to DEAD PEOPLE, promises like that are virtually worthless or not needed, they can't promise back and it won't make you feel better. Again sorry, I don't like Byakuya, don't like him, don't like Mayuri, and I don't like Rukia's sister (she deserved to die and was right that she did not deserve to be called sister or have a happy life). lot of hate for those characters (and the fullbringers in general), so no offense if you like them.

Well anyway great story so far and I hope the next chapter comes out soon. Again Awesome! Bye.
11/15/2018 c4 3OnePieceChaldea
Damn, just damn. Even when taken off guard like that, Aizen still manages to cripple most of his enemies one after the other either with Kyoka Suigetsu or just his pure strength and skills alone. Reminds me and definitely the reader why he’s the bonafide Big Bad of Bleach before Ywhach and his Vandenreich came into the picture. But even with crippling or disabling most of his enemies, he, Gin, and Tousen still got pretty fucked up by Yoruichi, Kyoraku, and definitely Yamamoto. God damn Yamamoto is still an utter beast of a man, even when carrying injuries like that in a series where everyone and their sister lose limbs, vital organs, and pride like every other week.
Now the Fact Aizen feels genuine adrenaline from such an harrowing experience just says a lot about his messed up psyche.
But I think someone said the true winners of this Day were the Straw Hats since they left Aizen with nothing at Las Noches but broken safes and a rapidly thinning temper. Cannot wait for him to find out who stole his Hogyoku and why they stole it in the first place. I’m guessing Urahara’s going to be laughing his ass off once he finds out what the Straw Hats have done if they ever allow him to learn about their excursion into Las Noches...
Cannot wait for the next chapter and to see how the Straw Hats affect the future events now that they’re arriving in Ichigo’s turf...
See You later! :)