for Sobbin' Women and Their Mountain Men

5/22 c13 13Countrylover99
Time skip by Frank's dancing made me laugh. It's interesting how you've switched up Gideon and Ephraim's roles in this chapter. Keep up the good work, you're almost there!
4/18/2019 c1 immathottie
love it! i can’t stop rereading it. can not wait for you to update soon!
11/10/2018 c11 Countrylover99
It seems like both Ephraim and Liza have trailed way too far away from the canon version. Their characters seem so different and so unlike them. Milly is a little bitchy too. I imagine she would be much more gentler and understanding towards the couple.
11/9/2018 c10 Guest
Hmm...i wonder what the big twist is like. It's funny how Liza and Ephraim are just like Gideon and Alice from the play. In the original movie, Liza was so fiery and very indifferent towards him when they got kidnapped.
10/30/2018 c9 Countrylover99
At least Ephraim had the decency to ask Liza first. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.
10/27/2018 c8 Countrylover99
Stupid Nathan! What a douche. This is getting quite interesting and your writing has improved. Loving the plot twists. Patiently waiting for more. P.S loved how Daniel tried to impress Martha...but she seems really headstrong. I like the dynamics of all couples. You're making them quite different and unique in their own way. Just wondering...are Ephraim and Daniel identical twins?
10/27/2018 c7 Countrylover99
Wow! Things are getting interesting! I like Ephraim and Liza's story but you should also concentrate on other couples. For example Dorcas and Ben. They seem to have a bit of a dilemma with her fiancee. And I am loving Martha and Daniel. It's so interesting how they're the only couple not that in love. I'd like to see their progress. And I'm also wondering how the kidnapping will occur. Keep writing
10/16/2018 c6 Countrylover99
Oh wow! Martha and Daniel's relationship really intrigued me. This was a sweet chapter. Love Ephraim and Liza! And Dorcas and Ben are so interesting as well. Update quickly.
10/12/2018 c5 Countrylover99
More! Update soon!
10/8/2018 c4 Guest
I wonder what the change will be? Eph and Liza are my favs too
10/9/2018 c4 Countrylover99
Interesting chapter! Can't wait to see the changes. Liza and Eph are my favs too
8/24/2018 c1 Guest
This was really good! Can't wait to read more!
8/24/2018 c2 Countrylover99
I have to say, I really like your new take on it. I've noticed you've changed it up a bit and even used some stuff from the play version. It's good so far. I'd love to see you continue this story. Sounds interesting.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service