for Finding Forward

4/14 c1 3ShadowWriter33
Great story! Adds some closure to the episode. Love the conversation between Eliot and Hardison.
4/4 c1 25cosette141
I’ve read a lot of Big Bang Job tags for Eliot and Hardison and I never thought of *why* Eliot chose hardison. That’s true! I love the minefield of a conversation you gave them, and your detailed descriptions of their body language was perfect! I also really love that you also touched on Eliot’s fear that they’d turn their backs on him after knowing what he did that day. And I also love the ending, I’m not sure if you intended it this way or not, that Eliot offered his apartment for Hardison to stay the night and that Hardison accepted it, which proves to Eliot that Hardison isn’t afraid of him after hearing what he did. That he feels safe enough (safer, even) staying with Eliot. Love this :)
12/18/2019 c1 1cowza
Awww. Love these guys :)
3/21/2019 c1 Wyn
So good! Excellent character work and just what that episode needed. I smiled pretty much the whole time I read this, both because of the subtle touches of humor and because of how well done this was. :)
11/29/2018 c1 13Nvrmore
I like it!

There really did need to be more at the end of that episode.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
9/17/2018 c1 1novisha.rivera.1
Very intense conversation that soooooo, needed to happen. Many thanks!
8/26/2018 c1 4canis lupus familiaris
Sad, but funny. I loved it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service