FanFiction.Net
for SPACE 1999 BRIDGE EPISODES Conflict

3/7/2019 c1 3FleckaRAF
Lol I really like this :)
1/12/2019 c1 Guest
That was awesome!
This showed the stengths in each of the characters. Simmonds came across as a pratt.
11/30/2018 c1 frieke
Great story, Danita. Well thought out.
9/17/2018 c1 ynot45
This should have been on theTV show... Superb...
9/6/2018 c1 Guest
Hi Danita,
Thank you so much for a wonderful new story. I loved it.
8/29/2018 c1 diane
Great story
8/28/2018 c1 Guest
I previously have tried to post to reviews, I hope this one goes through. Just wanted to tell you how very well written this, and all of your stories are. You know the characters well enough to give them a true voice but still bring new dimensions in for us readers. I hope you plan to continue these Bridge stories, as I can see a wealth of conflict between Simmons and the crew as they all struggle with their new situation
8/27/2018 c1 Guest
Super exciting to find a new story from you! You know the characters and give them voice that is both true to character while bringing them new dimensions!
8/27/2018 c1 Guest
Very well written and fast paced fallout scenario. I hope you will continue on with this story vein, I can envision Simmonds needling weaving it's way through many scenarios!
8/29/2018 c1 4gsobsess
The great treat to find a new story by you. Your plot is well flushed out, the story is well written, you know your characters and keep them true, but at the same time bring new dimension. I certainly hope that you continue the bridge stories!
8/26/2018 c1 72Beth6787
Hi Danita,

I’m so glad to see that you have decided to continue writing on this forum. I love episode ‘enhancements’ with missing scenes or an in depth assessement of the key protagonists thoughts at pivotal moments during their journey.

I liked the upbeat analysis of the initial aftermath of the breakaway event, and it fits well with canon where it was immediately apparent that - logistically at least - their survival was sustainable in the mid to long term. It would hve been important to boost staff morale and also to shut down Simmonds as soon as possible.

A great addition to the start of their journey and I hope you are inspired to continue this potential series.

Thanks for sharing with us all.

Beth