for Where it Rains

5/1/2020 c1 21Saoirse7
This is beautiful! I love how they save each other and how he thought they were "like that" when his brain was fogged, and the promise of new beginnings at the end.
12/22/2019 c1 1radagast-brown
Your Ben feels true!
10/21/2018 c1 Cherryblossomjen
I read this a few days ago and didn’t review. Honestly it’s been ages since i came to this website, but I’m happy for the return. And also quite sad that this is the last of your reylo Fics.
(When i went to your profile page, i realized I’ve read and devoured all your glorious mollysherlock stories in the past!)

Thank you for all the effort you put into crafting beautiful tales. I hope there is more to come 3
9/29/2018 c1 3Pitite-Liline
So sweet!
It's such a beautiful piece. Hopefully there'll be more?
In any case, bravo for tour story and thank you for posting.
9/22/2018 c1 Guest
OMG I loved it. Thank you for writing these characters so well!
9/18/2018 c1 Guest
That was really enjoyable! Excellent story, thanks for posting!
9/17/2018 c1 Cwilder
Wow! Is there going for be more? I loved it. Not over complicated and just lovely!
9/16/2018 c1 Rose
Very good story thanks
9/7/2018 c1 2Angels-heart1
Sweet!
9/3/2018 c1 Guest
That was really beautiful! Incredible imagery and oh, so sweet. Seriously, wonderful story. Thank you for posting!
9/1/2018 c1 Kat
This is so good! I would love to read more!
8/31/2018 c1 Guest
Your writing is so simplistic and effective, that it broke my heart when I read it. You never use long, flowery adjectives that distract from the story, and the meat of it is so pure and amazing that it's really hard for me to read this without tears coming to my eyes and pretending that - in my world at least - this is how it really ends.
8/29/2018 c1 72champion lyra
This was so well done, i'm in love. Concussion Ben made me hurt in all the best ways, and really every part of this was just really well put together. Thank you for this :')
8/29/2018 c1 Erika H. Daae
This is so cute! I really liked it!
8/28/2018 c1 4Vega's Ring
This is the first time I'm reading fanfic outside of sherlock and xfiles, even though I've been a fan of STAR wars since I was born.

And I'd say...wow! Your work never disappoints! Heartbreaking for him to call out for his dad. And I really love that she wants to go somewhere it rains, but not so much...and that he just wants to go with her.

I'm really looking forward to the next installment of your story, and Episode 9!
21 Page 1 2 Next »