for In Case You Didn't Know

10/29 c15 Skysea
That was a wonderful story! Keep writing!
10/28 c15 3thekmb
Thank you! Amazing.
10/27 c7 thekmb
Well, that's the first time I've ever cried at fanfiction. That's a compliment, by the way. Your writing is beautiful, and I'm not sure how I missed this story, but I'm up tonight until I finish it...
6/13 c15 3PerryLovesDella
I have to tell you, I absolutely love this. I do not ship Della with anyone but Perry, however I love how you wrote her with Paul, and though I was rooting for my original ship, I could definitely see her with him in this. This was wonderful, and thank you for making me teary eyed every time I read one of Paul's letters. You captured each of the characters, especially Perry and Della, beautifully. Great job!
5/26 c7 Guest
I cried so hard his letter to Della was so Beautiful ..I love him so much️
5/19 c15 lovethesesstories5318
Wonderful story great characters sweet resolution thanx
5/12 c15 Guest
I loved this heartbreaking tale I cried through most of it especially when reading the letters PAUL wrote. TY
5/12 c6 Guest
Too sad...PAUL & Perry love each other they are brothers BEST friends how can this end like this
5/10 c3 19Vader'sMistress
I am a sucker for oldies and I absolutely love this Perry Mason flick. I never read the books but I love the TV show. The trio of Perry, Della and Paul grew on me and I am glad that there is a fic like this exploring these characters further. Much as I admire Perry, there are was always something within the great orator that bothered him by the way he'd break his stoicism once and a while. It's as if the guy was trying so hard at times to keep this stoic persona. Plus, he and Della had such good chemistry.
10/1/2019 c15 Guest
The story is even better the second time you read it. Thanks for sharing.
3/1/2019 c6 T'Lu
I always thought there was more to Paul's behaviour toward Della than just playfulness.
3/1/2019 c2 T'Lu
Great song! And this is a really interesting twist on why Perry left. I don't remember anyone writing about Paul's death this way, either. Looking forward to reading the rest, and to diving back into Perry & Della fan fiction!
1/29/2019 c15 Lovecats
Am glad Perry and Della are getting back together. Hated Paul dying. Story was so good . Looking forward to more of your stories. You are really talented with your stories.
11/4/2018 c15 A Guest
First of all you are a gifted writer. You have captured the characters as I imagine. I loved and hated this story at the same time. To me that is the sign of a very special writer. I loved that you made Perry an ass at times. I think you captured Paul's sensitivity to Della perfectly. I always live a strong Della. I think the one thing I didn't like was Della and Paul sleeping together. That is just how I feel and it is no reflection on this amazing story. I understand how the two of them would turn to each other. Please give the fans more. You are one of the best fanfic writers out there. Thank you for sharing your talent.
11/3/2018 c15 Skysea
You are certainly a good writer. Hated to see Paul die. Wish Della had ended up with him.
185 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »