for Circles

6/20 c14 7Cgarcia555
You have definitely peaked my curiosity with “The thirteen “. I do hope we get a clear definition in the next few chapters.
6/7 c13 Cgarcia555
Loving this story. You definitely have my attention, wondering what’s to happen next. Please don’t make me wait too long.
5/31 c13 197Daisyangel
Interesting...
5/8 c11 7Cgarcia555
Wow! I’m living the direction this story is going. Quite the hints at everyone’s back story. Do tell more while you’re getting Vance out of the mess he’s in. And please bump off Damien!
5/6 c11 197Daisyangel
Interesting, I'm a bit confused, where is the kid mentioned before this chapter? I must have missed it. lol
5/5 c10 Daisyangel
Wow...
4/24 c8 Daisyangel
Say what? This is going to be interesting.
4/22 c7 Snostorm55
Yay! Finally a new chapter. I'm really liking this story and can't wait for more.
4/11 c6 7Cgarcia555
Glad you gave us a new chapter! An intriguing one as well. I loved the girls name. Hope the team and Eliot’s friends/other brothers can help Vance out of his jam.
10/10/2018 c4 Cgarcia555
Okay now I’m really curious. What was on that I do that everyone else missed but Eliot?
Thanks for the update. Gladly waiting for the next chapter.
8/28/2018 c3 Cgarcia555
Mick sounds like a funny yet good friend to them. I’m fearful that the next few chapters might need tissues.
8/28/2018 c2 Cgarcia555
OMG! Right to the point! Save Vance at all costs! Get the job done right guys!
Wow love it. Ready for #3.
8/28/2018 c1 Cgarcia555
Awesome first chapter. Kept me wanting to know what’s going on. More soon please.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service