FanFiction.Net
for The Huntsman of Red V2

23h c43 Guest
Yang and Blake are the only ones that paired based on canon.
23h c27 Guest
It is creative when authors write the early Destruction of the Wyvern Grimm of
2/3 c62 Sture050
Plz dont abandone i need to know the rest
2/2 c62 maik01
Good chapter, I liked it a lot
1/26 c62 codeninja676
And despite all my nitpicking stuff has been playing out in an enjoyable fashion I truly do like how to things I complained about were danced into interesting places and I hope the rest of the story keeps this up.
1/26 c40 codeninja676
I liked where the story was going earlier but the contrived methods that keep being used to create misunderstandings and cause drama is grating, I'm not against Yang gaining maiden powers and becoming pawns earlier in the game I'm just against her gaining them now for nothing else than maximum drama sure maybe I'm speaking too soon but I'm reviewing as I read the story and it doesn't feel right.

Another thing is the diary existing yet changing nothing in any meaningful way making it a near useless plot device made even more useless by Ruby constantly being made to be extremely immature and incompetent despite her experiences which should have believably changed her to be more capable of at least making herself understood when needed at this point in her life since she's about the same age as she was in the beginning of volume 1.
1/26 c37 codeninja676
Okay so Archer realized she wants to die...why is he disengaging and not killing her. I get it's because of Plot but even an Emiya morally aligned to Shirou would still take the shot or at least promise to after asking her for her story.
1/25 c31 codeninja676
Okay Cinder escaping here felt contrived to point that it's not believable without some sort of divine interference, that a random really dumb kid would just appear as soon as she was pinned down feels really out of place. I get that's she's very plot relevant so keeping her around is for the best but I don't like the blatant plot armor in the form of deux ex dumbass child.
1/23 c62 2BurningWhiteRose99
SSSN have my sympathies for whats about to happen
1/23 c62 1kamenheroHEISEI
I do not want to hear the things Shakespeare will say after reading this
1/23 c62 Lazy Servant
Thanks for the chapter.
Sky.
1/22 c23 Davi Amorim da Silva
Estou atualmente no capitulo 23, e digo honestamente, q essa é a pior fanfic sua que lir até agora. Não q ela não seja tecnicamente bem feita. Mas os personagens são chatos, e as suas histórias são repetitivas, elas seguem um mesmo padrão. Na maioria funciona, mas se torna cansativo, como nesta.

Além dos personagens insuportáveis, tem uma paixão platônica e chata das irmãs por shirou, q não me desce.
1/22 c62 Average crackhead
AHOOOO AHOOOO CHAPTER CHAPTER CHAPTER CHAPTER!
1/22 c62 E
I am really liking the working with Salem twist's execution. I have seen that done very rarely and even then, often implemented poorly. So to see it done in a more cool and interesting way than "actually he was working for Salem the whole time" is nice.

I await more, as always.
1/21 c62 Guest
Love that joke at the end. Poor sky. I love the discussion between archer and shirou they sacrifice for the greater good.
4,811 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »