FanFiction.Net
for The Huntsman of Red V2

5/5 c54 Guest
Assassin Emiya posing as Cursed Arm. Idea for the Emiya splits everytime he uses a new class.
5/4 c64 Guest
I think this is really getting out hand. I appreciate with how you wrote this version of Shirou but it is honestly getting tiresome seeing how callous he is with how much emotional and mental trauma he is inflicting on everyone and justifying with how nobody has died so far. It is getting hard to read. A part of me hope Zelretch sends another heroic spirit on Remnant or someone from his old life like Rin to beat some sense into Shirou and calls out on his bullshit because if giving hints on the future isn't enough to get through Shirou's head how screwed his entire plan is. Like bro thinks just because he is uncontested in magic so far, he can get away with doing this shit.
4/30 c1 27JensenDaniels32
So what, he dies? Then why am I even here?
4/25 c63 Guest
Didn't the Wyvern of already die
4/18 c64 Lazy Servant
Thanks for the chapters.
Sorry for the poor review.
4/17 c64 49Spiritblade
Oh, it's on now! The hype gets real!
4/11 c64 ledesmajoaquin418
Entonces jaune puede usar libremente el noble fantasma?
4/10 c64 25NewMystery356
All caught up. Wonder what Ruby will do now that her Future Diary has been upended…
4/10 c63 NewMystery356
Seems like things are coming to a head. Wonder how the Huntsman of Red’s legend will play out when everything is said and done… Will the “noble lie” be told, or will all be revealed? Eager to find out.
4/9 c62 NewMystery356
I kinda wanna see CRDL’s fight in full, just to see what the global response is~
4/9 c61 NewMystery356
“Maturer”. How cute. Things with Vermillion are also getting quite spicy, and I’m not a guy that dislikes a little political intrigue in the stories he reads. Eager to see how Salem and Archer’s grand play plays out~
4/8 c60 NewMystery356
Pyrrha’s little moment at the end with the coffee cup was utterly adorable~ An excellent contrast to Weiss’ monologue at the beginning about Cursed Arm; wonder what they’d think of the STRONGER Assassins~
4/8 c64 keybladelight
So the great spectacle theater as begun can wait to see more of Curse arm but hope other alters heroics spirits that shirou take form appear in the chaos.
4/8 c64 kusanagi29
Uff pues que empiece la accion, buen capitulo
4/8 c64 evilstatistic19
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one. Just to let you know, the emai alerts are not working again.
4,891 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »