FanFiction.Net
for The Huntsman of Red V2

12/12/2023 c61 Grand Rider Zohar
Nice, seems all the pieces are here
12/12/2023 c61 Nine To One
Well can't wait for everyone to start shitting bricks.
12/4/2023 c60 3Night after morning
certainly enjoyable read
11/26/2023 c60 Lazy Servant
Thanks for the chapter.
There is hope for then, thats good.
11/26/2023 c60 NavyZero8745
Liking it more and more even if some parts were a little weird or haven't been fleshed out enough like say for instance John and Pyrrha's relationship which honestly kinda feels forced just a tad bit, other than that I am very excited on what Archer will do now and if he'll break out more characters of the Hassans or maybe some different weaponry.
11/25/2023 c17 8ayab
I don't know man I thought the focus would be on Ruby and Shirou for a significant amount of the story. But your scene transition is just so confusing and sometimes doesn't make sense at all. Some scenes are too long while others are too short. You've written so much, but it felt so little. Focusing too much on scenes that don't make sense to be stretched and too short for emotionally hard-hitting moments and epic scenes. A scene that should be badass felt so stretched out that it became boring.

I'm sorry for the harsh criticism. I only say this because im a fan of your writing especially Fate-in-time that fic was almost perfect. So the difference in quality was a whiplash for me to experience.

Despite that, thanks for the fic
11/19/2023 c60 1Nai Darkor
Kicked out of his dorm due to his team's effort to get him to unwind, Jeanne wasn't quite feeling it.

Jeanne!

I love this story.
11/18/2023 c43 Nai Darkor
I just love how Blake isn't the terrorist in this universe.
11/18/2023 c60 Noragogoisverycool
Does this story have an update schedule?
11/17/2023 c60 Guest
Weiss' thoughts annoy the shit out of me. Cause I forgot what a haughty arrogant bitch she is. And she needs to be humbled more.
11/11/2023 c60 ledesmajoaquin418
Actualización corta, pero sirve bien como transición para la trama real
11/9/2023 c60 evilstatistic19
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.
11/5/2023 c60 Dasgun
11/4/2023 c60 Guest
Glad to see Pyra and John getting along.
11/4/2023 c60 yarry06
Hey, just a suggestion, but when you get around to continuing a different kind of war, couldn't you, rather than use shirou's of already existing stories you made, couldn't you put at least one from the end of a potential story you plan to make? It could be like, "how exactly did shirou get to this point?" It'd be huge foreshadowing, and make it easier to power balance holyman shirou if the shirou you add is from a franchise that has a similar power level. (Like, say, a shirou that's from honkai impact 3rd who managed to become a herrscher, and/or saved Kevin from dying at the end of part 1 while making Kiana the true herrscher of finality).
4,885 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »