FanFiction.Net
for The Huntsman of Red V2

11/3/2023 c60 ArguableReader
Just a small sidenote but, in the world of remnant, the penny, conveniently, does not exist,
so instead, surprisingly, they would have said, Lien for your thought's...who knew?
11/3/2023 c60 3Gadget boy
It's a bit in the short side, but maybe that's just my own writing sense talking, yet it's a really great and uplifting chapter. Not only did we get a look on Blake's reaction after her call with her dad got cut off, but also what happened when she was told of Adam's success in driving Cursed Arm out of her home. And to put a cherry on top, we got the senior Hero of Light Ozpin giving some words of wisdom to his Junior Hero Jaune as he copes with the burden of the title they carry.

Super excited to see more developments as things will be heating up now that we're all going back to Vale.
11/3/2023 c60 Guest
It's disappointing you've made Pyrrha's character limited to her crush to Jaune. This makes her so one dimensional, she can be more than someone revolving around her crush.
11/3/2023 c60 keybladelight
Really hope the next class that archer do is promise victory I really want him show the legend of king Arthur or a servant with white hair like weiss, Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova thar I want to see weiss react to her noble phantasm or the demonic blacksmith senji muramasa so that ruby think that is shirou ancestor.
11/3/2023 c60 shirousagi87
My yandere sense are tingling with the way phyrra is acting, i hope jaune doenst have to suffer against a yandere
11/3/2023 c60 8Jebest4781
Nice entry with how this went here.
11/3/2023 c1 2aquilesvr
shirou goods
11/3/2023 c60 aquilesvr
shirou good
11/3/2023 c60 ReverseTrapEnthusiast
Still feel like Adam's a landmine, besides I'd be funny if Yang thought (whether real or imagined) that Blake was crushing on Archer.
11/3/2023 c60 RoyalTwinFangs
Nice chapter
11/3/2023 c60 4ObeRun
Thnx for the chap as always. Hope ya update Grand Dungeon after Sword Order...
11/3/2023 c60 Guest
Love it indeed.
11/3/2023 c60 bige2613
different kind of war characters plz
10/21/2023 c59 bige2613
anastasia nikolaevna romanova legend next
10/17/2023 c59 3Fyr RedNight
Great work on this chapter!

I really don't envy Archer, his place is the textbook definition of being between a hard rock and a hard place.

Looking forward to the next update!
4,891 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »