FanFiction.Net
for The Huntsman of Red V2

12/1/2018 c4 Guest
If there's a word beyond excellent I'd probably use it but its beyond my vocabulary
12/1/2018 c4 Guest
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu~... Man i do not have words about this chapter, except it is beyond awesome.
12/1/2018 c4 dragonngo
This is my review for Huntsman of Red V2: First Seal: Part 1

I like the first part of the chapter in which you clearly show the fatherly attitude of Tai but at the same time show his cracking grief that was displayed in the previous chapters. Tai's priories between finding Summer and taking care of his kids is a drama that so far wasn't really empathized in the recent series. Also, Tai's prediction of Yang's rebellious phase as a teenager was a funny line to think about.

Going on to the outcome of Ruby's unconscious misuse of one of her command seals was a satisfying and even unpredictable outcome that this chapter nicely displayed. "Take me to Mommy", honestly, that couldn't be a more worse command to Shirou out of all the possible ones readers would have in mind. Ruby making Shirou go out to find her mother, that is one thing I knew will happen, Ruby asking Shirou to TAKE her to her mother... well I am honestly concern when Shirou actually meets Tai, Qrow or Yang since all of them will probably consider him a kidnapper and one that put a toddler Ruby in danger. Well be definitely a funny reunion when Ruby comes back.

Moving on to the arrival to an outside settlement comprised of mainly Faunus, I can definitely tell that Shirou's ascension to becoming the leading factor of Vermillion's founding have now started. Like in the original fanfic, Shirou will be the famous Huntsman of Red that have brought about the creation of the Faunus haven that many with animal features will see him as their personal hero in their mind. Ruby being brought into the ride was also a nice touch as Ruby will probably bare witness to a birth of a nation brought about by her hero's hands. I like to see details and scrutiny on the progress of Vermillion's creation in which Shirou's actions will both inspire new people to accept the chance of a better life as well create a bridge that coexistence IS within grasp. I can certainly imagine people from the White Fang (when Ghira was still leader) would try to approach the Huntsman of Red.

Finally, the big reveal of Summer Rose's current "condition"... well I have to applaud the genius by introducing this kind of plot device. The use of the "soul stone" that was given a certain trouble maker in the form of an old man of the Second True Magic creates new possibilites that is not usually found in other RWBY/Fate Stay Night fanfics. You created two Summers, one in the form of a Spirit and another in her physical body; this will allow you to freely mess around with the Summer that is currently with Shirou but at the same time do not diverge from RWBY franchise as you can follow the fate of Summer Rose through the Summer in her body if the current volume or beyond reveals what happened to her or use the Avenger possession plot point like the original fanfic or even do both. I like how you smoothly portray Summer's current condition as a spirit trapped inside a stone as finding out you are a soul without a real body is already shocking enough, though it seem Summer was compose enough to grasp her condition.

However, I only have one small problem with the scene with Shirou meeting Summer. The line in which Shirou was in the middle of explaining the function of the soul stone and Summer cutting him off on the implication of what is going on doesn't really show her outrage of the madness of it all. No lines from Summer on her rage and despair that she is currently a soul trapped in a rock had not been written nor properly show her opinion in all of this before being introduced to Ruby's role in Shirou's arrival. Other than that, I have no compliance on the current chapter.

All in all, this update gives me a nice breather on what to expects from now on in this fanfic and that I become more and more excited on what to come next. I hope this feeling will not change and hope for the next update that will appear for this fanfic. The potential of this fanfic is already surpassing the original and I hope that potential still hold on in the long road ahead.
12/1/2018 c4 2Reaper Gamer
You amazing son of a bitch I love your fanfics
12/1/2018 c4 HateReborn27
why did you had to do this to ruby?
12/1/2018 c4 Chrome Cheetah
Dang! Can't wait for more! Hope that Summer will find some way to interact with Ruby.
12/1/2018 c4 Mind Power.Ki
Of all your stories, I enjoy this one the most.
12/1/2018 c4 AzureStorms
Well isn't this interesting. Reeeeally looking forward to seeing how this develops.
12/1/2018 c4 Im a guest
Hehe u say he cant turn female. But buddy the power of command seals
12/1/2018 c4 1R-king 93
Excellent chapter, keep up the good work.
12/1/2018 c4 shadyxlr
Welp he never had it easy lol
12/1/2018 c4 Stratos263
Good luck EMIYA
12/1/2018 c4 1Ender the multiverse Detective
Very good
12/1/2018 c4 PasiveNox
ahhh man this is emotional damn haaa great job as always
12/1/2018 c4 10PervyPanda