FanFiction.Net
for The Huntsman of Red V2

9/11/2018 c1 5Hunter of Entities
This seems interesting, I like it. I hope there is more
9/9/2018 c1 KeeltheSwift
I did not read the original, so I'm looking at this with fresh eyes.

Occasional typos, but nothing too excessive.

I'm going to assume that unless you're going very far into AU, this is when Yang discovers her Semblance, otherwise we have one very dead 7-year old here.

I should warn that a being summoned as a Heroic Spirit does not necessarily force a Servant class onto them; that's only if they're summoned by the Holy Grail to ease the process, because summoning a true Heroic Spirit is practically impossible. Of course, if this is EMIYA, he may very well simply prefer the designation over his real name, given his character.

I assume this will be elaborated on at a later chapter, if not be a plot point altogether (though seems to be quite an aside compared to the plot suggested by the prologue).

What confuses me though is "Bronze coloured orbs" which I assume refers to Archer's eyes, which suggests this is a relatively young Shirou speaking, because his eyes turned gray by the time he became a Counter Guardian. This in itself begs the question; how is he a Heroic Spirit, when at that stage, he's done little to deserve that title? Fighting in the HGW does not a hero make.

In fact, you completely neglected to describe his appearance when she was staring at him, so really hard to say which Archer this is.

Now this part may come down to personal preference, but I find the ending of the chapter a bit weak... or discordant if you will.

We right now have this dramatic moment. Archer, a legendary figure, appears.
And then the moment is ruined by exasperation.

This sets the tone of the story to be more comedic, more parodying than anything. It tells me this story will try to be lighthearted before all else. If that's what you're going for, then great, you achieved it, though I should mention that kinda clashes with the rest of the chapter.

If you intend to start the next chapter immediately after, with them finding Yang and Archer bringing them home or such, then this chapter would have worked much better ending on "By your summons, Servant Archer has answered your call." and starting the next chapter with the rest.

If you intend to go for a time skip, then... it leaves a few questions that needs answering, namely what happened to Yang? You probably still need a bit more here before you time skip.

Finally, a part of me questions having Rose summon Archer when she was only 5. The prologue seems to suggest some sort of unresolved romance in the future, but that may raise a few eyebrows, _even_ if Servants do not age (I don't know the exact mechanics in that regard).

Another thing I should mention. If this is Counter Guardian EMIYA, the Archer summoned during the fifth Holy Grail War, his character really does not lend itself well to heroics. At that point, he's a broken man, where the ideals of heroism has been abandoned for cynicism and ruthlessness. His only loyalty, if even that, will be towards his Master, so whatever happens will be because Rose made it happen.
Simply put, there's nothing left of EMIYA except the orders of his master, be it Alaya or the one who summoned him. Whatever's happening here will do nothing to help him remove himself from being a Counter Guardian.

It will take some serious character development to make him do otherwise, which is what I'm hoping to see in this story.

So yes, I'm interested. This story has great potential.
9/9/2018 c1 Silber D. Wolf
great
9/6/2018 c1 4Blast Ketchup
A good start, a promising RWBY crossover, and authored by Parcasious…
I'll read the hell out of it.
9/3/2018 c1 S1LVER FOX16
Love the story keep it up
9/2/2018 c1 12Vahn C. Wyrd
I like this, and I like the other one too. YAY NEW FIC!
9/2/2018 c1 Treant Balewood
I suppose I should read more of this version before making a decision, but ... I don't know.
9/1/2018 c1 ATiredDude
I would prefer if you focused your efforts on this new version of the story.
9/1/2018 c1 Kayen1024
Wait I am confused how could Shirou be summoned as an adult with bronze eyes instead of silver or grey? Is this a Shirou who doesn't overuse projection? Good chapter by the way.
9/1/2018 c1 6MEleeSmasher
I would love to see the first one continue, if you got a poll...
9/1/2018 c1 lusians
looks promising though kind hoping that other one will also continue at some point
9/1/2018 c1 ZenithTempest
I'd recommend you change the character tag to Archer, from Shirou, as the two are generally considered two separate, and very different, characters. As for the original version of this story, I'd like to see it continued, but only if you rework the last chapter of it, wherein you had Shirou take in Angra Mainyu and the RWBY characters were all acting like morons. Much of the plot points you had been building, such as Adam working in Beacon as a janitor, were effectively torn up after that.
9/1/2018 c1 kenegi
Archer isn't the Counter Guardian is he? Because CG Emiya has gray eyes and this one still have bronze.
8/31/2018 c1 Dan
interesting will be watching!
8/31/2018 c1 10DarkManta