FanFiction.Net
for The Huntsman of Red V2

9/14/2018 c2 5Hunter of Entities
Frustration, I just want read more of this.
9/14/2018 c2 guest
which story is next?
9/14/2018 c2 A Guest
An interesting and amazing chapter.
9/14/2018 c2 2The Last Rising Of The Phoenix
Interesting new take. Can't wait to read more.
9/14/2018 c2 BRD man
At the end there: "saved his nephews"? Unless he is delusional it should be nieces.
Anyway, thanks for the chapter.
9/14/2018 c2 An Indulgent Fellow
It does please me that we don't have infants (especially one Ruby of the Rose/Xiao lineage) toying with, what is arguably, the power of God, to summon spirits of Fate. Despite writing but two chapters, you have already impressed me with the sincere emotions that fledgling Ruby displayed to her "Hero." That is to say, your description of childhood innocence is not the only aspect I appreciate in this young story. I look forward to read the downfall of Archer and the vindication of Ruby Rose.
9/14/2018 c2 Non-Euclidean
...His nephews? Not nieces?
9/14/2018 c2 38kyugan
Lol, and so Ruby's Hero Worship is established.
9/14/2018 c2 Lovely
Thanks for the chapter!
9/14/2018 c2 Guest
Ruby kindsa annoys me in most Fate / RWBY crossovers cause every author feels the need to take her interest in weapons and give her some resonance with UBW which is stupid as fuck
9/14/2018 c2 2sleipnir34
First off, great chapter. second, it's nieces not nephews at the end there. Nephews are boys, Nieces are girls.
9/14/2018 c2 KeeltheSwift
In the second to last line, you referred to Ruby and Yang as "nephews". Should be nieces.
9/14/2018 c2 LuckyShadowWolf
Well I like it but there's one small flaw I noticed at the end you used nephews instead of nieces.
9/14/2018 c2 Diggin
You know I find it odd that Qrow is so disbelieving given the circumstances. Even if he is not part of Ozpin's group at this time (unless this is seriously au) he would know about semblances and so it wouldn't be that unlikely a possibility especially considering his own and his sisters ability's (after all it wouldn't be the strangest ability or the most eccentric character he would know). And if he is part of the conspiracy then he is being downright naive.

Everything else has been addressed by someone else so I will just say i'm happy another fate/rwby fic is getting written.
9/14/2018 c2 Silber D. Wolf