FanFiction.Net
for The Huntsman of Red V2

8/28/2018 c1 RoyalTwinFangs
I like the the first one.
8/28/2018 c1 N-Lorin
Shit, I really liked the original and the direction it was moving in. I hope they share some common elements at least.
8/28/2018 c1 Guest
Good
8/28/2018 c1 2shelwyn
The very first thing you do is tell us how he dies, it's too much information. Looks like I have nothing to look forwards to is how I always feel about those dumb moments when the author decides to tell us that junk. Why not just keep it about how she's reading about heroes and completely cut off the part about Salem and also any implications of him being gone already. Just makes me feel cynical about the story.
8/28/2018 c1 snoogenz
Revamp or not I don't care, love your work and I'll gladly read this.
8/28/2018 c1 Tolack
Ohh yeah, writing this story from Ruby's point of view is a great idea. I wonder if we'll ever know how that building and the neccessary items ended up on Remnant. Maybe Rin messed up a use of the Jeweled Sword? Anyway, it'll be interesting to see a Ruby who's been trained by flying swords, mystic codes, and Noble Phantasms.
8/28/2018 c1 chaossaurus
I see Parcasious updates a story. I favorite that story. Then I read that story. So far this has not failed me. Looking forward to the revamp. I did get into Fate through a Rwby crossover and haven’t looked back. So looking forward to seeing where this goes.
8/28/2018 c1 27 Winds
A good start. Emiya always whines up in the funniest or strangest of situations. Can wait to see what happens next.
8/28/2018 c1 Guest
Bronze eyes? Guess it’s Shirou and not EMIYA.
8/28/2018 c1 Greer123
Thank you for continuing this story of yours. I liked the first version of this story as well.
8/28/2018 c1 AzureStorms
Ohhh I really like this revamp of the original. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
8/28/2018 c1 1Tsog the eht gosT
I love it! Moar!

please?
8/28/2018 c1 M.faloke321
It's interesting, I really liked the fact that the main Servant is Emiya Shirou, the counter guardian.
8/28/2018 c1 NomadicNine
Interesting. Is this Fate/Extra or Fate/Stay Night Archer? Depending on which, leaning more towards Fate/Extra seeing as how in the beginning Archer doesn't sound like an ass.
8/28/2018 c1 Guest
I'll cast my vote to continue both stories. They seems both very interesting and different.
4,944 « Prev Page 1 .. 317 324 325 326 327 328 329 .. Last Next »