FanFiction.Net
for The Huntsman of Red V2

8/29/2018 c1 1thebebb
Actual canon in Rwby isn't that good in the first place so an AU might end up being an improvement to what RT has done. Honestly, quite a few fanfics of rwby tells a better story than the original material does
8/29/2018 c1 The Rupture
I prefer the Old one, Emiya is just to Cool.
The Gar. Hahaha.
8/29/2018 c1 3Last Step
i actually prefer the first version of this fic, so if you could, maybe you can do some chapters for the first one as well? please?
8/29/2018 c1 2sleipnir34
so instead of shirou you have archer?
8/28/2018 c1 dragonngo
Hm... To be honest, I have mixed feelings about this fanfic and the original fanfic that V2 is based on. While in one hand, the setup of the story of V2 is ideal for complicating RWBY's current lore and that it is an interesting idea of using the summon system to bring Shirou to the world of remnant with Ruby as the master, it feels too new and unproven that I could not say that the intro of the first chapter is as strong as the first fanfic's. I feel kind of sadden that the original fanfic is still on hold, with the whole Avenger business unfinished, but I can see why you rather do a reboot due to the inconsistencies and detachment of character development from the source lore. I can only hope that both fanfics will come out alright in the end.
Is yang dead?
8/28/2018 c1 ARSLOTHES
Interesting fic
I like more that one.
8/28/2018 c1 2Syn Arcane
As much as I like the 1st Huntsman of Red. I'm a bit more interested in this version. I'm not sure if its the way you wrote it or what, but I'm far more excited for this to continue.

As always, your creativity and words continue to entertain.
8/28/2018 c1 Zathol
Guess that explains the beginning of the story, Shirou died already!? but as a servant it makes more sense. I though people live when they are killed?! Have to read more to see which is more entertaining huntsmen of Red. Though will admit didn't like the fact that it shown a scene which looked to be part of the ending right off the bat and how it already indicated Shirou disappearance(death), I feel it should have been more vague maybe not completely expressing that Shirou is no longer there.

I still like the other story more and like how it's none servant Shirou and his own interactions with others. Was a bit put off about how things were going in the last chapter of that fic if only because everyone seemed to treat Shirou as a bad guy while everyone were floundering around risking their lives and others on the chance to save someone they have no idea how to save. Yet in the end Shirou takes the attacks on his person from all sides and still manages to save her and have to deal with the tainted spirit.

Hope either story can continue in some fashion instead of ending up like the fate/naruto fics. The other Huntsmen in Red did have a lot of mystery that were just waiting to be explored. Been awhile since i read it but was wondering when it would show things like how Shirou got in that world, why his age is changed, why does he share a hunger for cookies that reminded Ruby of her mom's own cookie recipe. How did Summer get possessed and how did she survive so long without others finding her in her condition with her able to wipe out entire villages, will she make a recovery now that she is no longer possessed, what will happen to Shirou now that he takes the spirit within himself. How will the others handle the events after that. Lots of mystery t remain unsolved.

This chapter does make me think that Shirou(archer) might have some trouble interacting with his new master. Servant of a little girl who might have just lost her sister and mother. Still like the idea of a new kingdom created because of the efforts of Shirou by the way.
8/28/2018 c1 Guest
Emiya, you should be used to awkward summonings by now.
8/28/2018 c1 RoyalTwinFangs
I like the the first one.
8/28/2018 c1 N-Lorin
Shit, I really liked the original and the direction it was moving in. I hope they share some common elements at least.
8/28/2018 c1 Guest
Good
8/28/2018 c1 2shelwyn
The very first thing you do is tell us how he dies, it's too much information. Looks like I have nothing to look forwards to is how I always feel about those dumb moments when the author decides to tell us that junk. Why not just keep it about how she's reading about heroes and completely cut off the part about Salem and also any implications of him being gone already. Just makes me feel cynical about the story.
4,970 « Prev Page 1 .. 318 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 .. Last Next »