FanFiction.Net
for The Huntsman of Red V2

8/28/2018 c1 snoogenz
Revamp or not I don't care, love your work and I'll gladly read this.
8/28/2018 c1 Tolack
Ohh yeah, writing this story from Ruby's point of view is a great idea. I wonder if we'll ever know how that building and the neccessary items ended up on Remnant. Maybe Rin messed up a use of the Jeweled Sword? Anyway, it'll be interesting to see a Ruby who's been trained by flying swords, mystic codes, and Noble Phantasms.
8/28/2018 c1 chaossaurus
I see Parcasious updates a story. I favorite that story. Then I read that story. So far this has not failed me. Looking forward to the revamp. I did get into Fate through a Rwby crossover and haven’t looked back. So looking forward to seeing where this goes.
8/28/2018 c1 27 Winds
A good start. Emiya always whines up in the funniest or strangest of situations. Can wait to see what happens next.
8/28/2018 c1 Guest
Bronze eyes? Guess it’s Shirou and not EMIYA.
8/28/2018 c1 Greer123
Thank you for continuing this story of yours. I liked the first version of this story as well.
8/28/2018 c1 AzureStorms
Ohhh I really like this revamp of the original. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
8/28/2018 c1 1Tsog the eht gosT
I love it! Moar!

please?
8/28/2018 c1 M.faloke321
It's interesting, I really liked the fact that the main Servant is Emiya Shirou, the counter guardian.
8/28/2018 c1 NomadicNine
Interesting. Is this Fate/Extra or Fate/Stay Night Archer? Depending on which, leaning more towards Fate/Extra seeing as how in the beginning Archer doesn't sound like an ass.
8/28/2018 c1 Guest
I'll cast my vote to continue both stories. They seems both very interesting and different.
Nice
Great start
Mysterious too
8/28/2018 c1 Stratos263
Good job on the start.
8/28/2018 c1 TheTrueSonGoku
I like it
8/28/2018 c1 Guest
I'm pretty hesitant on reading a story where we already know that Emiya dies.
At least having EMIYA as the protagonist instead of the classic, ally of justice Shirou is refreshing.
4,970 « Prev Page 1 .. 319 326 327 328 329 330 331 .. Last Next »