for Have You Seen My Robut?

4/12 c1 34John2851
Awesome. I wish you made chapters of this story. This is definitely a multiverse version of Wordgirl and Tobey. Great job and Excelsior to you, buddy. Excelsior!.
3/30 c1 Guest
What a novel experience I had just reading this fic. Where might this go , no one knows ,still it is a cool idea.
3/14 c1 Guest
Man what an interesting concept! I really enjoyed this one, good job.
2/28 c1 Guest
Wordgirl and tobey reverse au fanfic wise wordgirl isn't extremely popular but this was nicely done
1/17/2019 c1 2adrienna73
Good idea, it’s just like the episode “have you seen my remote” but the roles exchanged
10/20/2018 c1 KoRRAUCHIHASHIPS4EVERYTHING321
AMAZING
9/26/2018 c1 Guest
I HAVE LEGIT BEEN LOOKING FOR A FANFIC AROUND THIS AU FOREVER AND YOU FINALLY MADE ONE ASHDJRNEJSFHS! I would love to see a fanfic exploring this Idea! I especially want to see more of Word girl as a villain. It's so different than her normal personality that it would be cool to see.
8/29/2018 c1 Mimacaron
Awww this was so sweet. If you continue writing something along the ones if this story, I’m curious to know the interactions between Tobey and the all the villains.
8/28/2018 c1 6InuKaglover4ev22
This was really good. I liked it.
I liked how you switched their roles, and how Becky/WordGirl was more open with how she feels about Tobey/Techboy since she has such a way with words lol.
I also like how that when their roles switched, their personalities did, as well. At first, I was still expecting Tobey/Techboy to still be in love with Becky/WordGirl even though he’s a hero and she’s a villain, but it was nice to see that Becky/WordGirl adopted the feelings instead just so that we can see what it would be like.

Well, anyway, great one-shot and can’t wait to read more stories. ‘Til next time. ;D