for Uzumaki Origashaku-sama

7/11 c2 Xenokiller419
Then why does the summery say dark elf harem if you aren't going to do a harem
7/8 c47 4Monster King
Good luck naruto
7/6 c47 ps2boy.zachary
nice work
7/6 c47 Ryu wolf
Great job with this chapter
7/5 c47 jeremiahkelley93
Great chapter.
7/5 c47 Monstrous Lover
Is Naruto going to have any hot and steamy fun with Fū and Yugito during the Exams?
7/5 c47 Question Dude
When will Evelyn Celebrian and the other Dark Elves of their series be put in here?
Especially, Evelyn!
7/5 c47 Romance Breeding
I wonder if Naruto will free Anko of her curse mark? If he does, I wouldn’t be surprised if she grabs him, makes out hard with him, looks into his eyes and says, “Marry me and give me your babies”. With Fū and Yugito near by and one of them says, “Wow, he works fast.”

Speaking of, I wonder how Chloe is doing back home? I’m sure that she misses her husband extremely, and the whole Orochimaru attacking him doesn’t help. Maybe her sister wives are doing her best to keep her company.
But, when Naruto gets back, she’ll probably grab him and hurry him to their bedroom, where she wants him to mate with her and make for lost time. Even if she is pregnant, she wants her husband to wreck her, hard!
And then when he is done, Origashaku comes in and says that Chloe is naughty for taking their husband away before she even got time to see him. Which leads to her asking Naruto to keep the other girls company, while she “punishes” naughty Chloe. So, he leaves while Origashaku has her fun with Chloe. For Chloe, it’s heaven, because not only does her husband wreck her occupied womb, but her “mother” has her way with her. All she can think as pleasure overwhelms her is, “Totally worth it.” And hopes to have more times like this in the future.
7/5 c47 Dasgun
оо
7/5 c47 Idea Guy
Good chapter. I can’t wait to see how the matches go in the next chapter.
And, it looks like Orochimaru bit off more then he can chew. Origashaku-sama is SO MAD! Looks like she’s going to make some new snake-skin boots. ;)
7/5 c47 Qhaq
Great chapter, keep up the awesome work
7/5 c47 Nathair1
great chapter

orochimaru is pretty much screwed, isn't he?
7/5 c45 IronjoRegan2005
I'm not complaining or anything I just wish you make longer chapters but other than that keep up the great work .
1,176 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »