for Uzumaki Origashaku-sama

12/26/2020 c32 Beasts Masterz
Now that Naruto and Chloe both have dinosaur steeds and animal companions, both of which are different breeds from different franchises, I wonder if Origashaku-sama will get her own dinosaur? If she does, it can't be another raptor. No, since Origashaku-sama is the queen, she needs the dinosaur king as her mount and animal companion. A Tyrannosaurus Rex! But not Rexy from JP. Besides her, there is another. That other is Fang from "Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal"!

Fang is so much different from your average T-Rex(besides her one giant tooth). She is not only strong, but she is fast and also smart. There is also this intelligence and emotion to her that is almost human, she is so unique. Sure, she did not get along with her friend, Spear, at first, but they soon gain each other's trust and learned they needed each other to survive. And she hates snakes!(LOL)
Plus, you can't help but to feel for Fang. She is one of the last T-Rexes, facing extinction! She lost her children to predators attacking her nest. And the only thing left for her to do is survive!

That's why I feel for her. And why I could definitely see Origashaku-sama ride Fang as her animal companion. Origashaku, could even bring her to life using magic after finding her fossils. It would be nice to see the T-Rex species get a chance to return and get upgraded a little like the Raptors.
12/24/2020 c32 Question Dude
Now that I think about it, I wonder how awesome it would be if Chloe became a Succubus-Werewolf as a Daiyokai! That would be so awesome, especially with her Witchblade! She would be a beast(LOL) not only on the battlefield, but also in the bed. Plus, she would be cute with wolf tail, fangs, ears, claws, and succubus wings. ;)
12/23/2020 c32 SMASH UP
Cool.
Sorry if it seems I'm putting pressure on you to add more to their Empire. But I'm not!

See, I'm a huge fan of a card game called "Smash Up". And there are so many different factions to choose from to team-up! Dinosaurs, dragons, pirates, ninjas, sumo wrestlers, Kaiju, wizards, zombies, werewolves, sharks, robots, cyborg apes, and much much more! To quote Smash Bros Ultimate; "Everyone Is HERE!"
Just thinking about all factions teaming up together instead of two at a time just sounds exciting. Not asking for that to happen here.
Which is why I'm always excited to see stories like this, or the ones where Naruto is banished to the West and builds his own kingdom. It's always exciting to see what might be part of Naruto's kingdom that is not found in the Elemental Nations.
12/23/2020 c32 Idea Guy
I just learned that there are two other Kuroinu women, besides from the first and second canons. They are Grace Campbell and Anna Florence, both from "Kuroinu Gaiden". They would be good additions, especially Grace, the Dark Elf.
12/22/2020 c32 Question Dude
Well, it was a thought that just popped up in my head and I got curious. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
So, both Naruto and Origashaku are going to be Daiyokai, that will be interested to see. Shame that Chloe doesn't seem to be turning like them. Feels like she is being left out. Will she become one in the future? If she does, what kind will she be? Will she be something hot like a Succubus, or something awesome like a Werewolf?
12/21/2020 c32 Idea Guy
You know, I just thought of something: Imagine if Origashaku-sama had Thor's Hammer! With her earthquake powers and Thor's Hammer, she can literally bring down the wrath of Heaven and earth on her enemies!
Maybe she can find a way to fuse Thor's Hammer with Sauron's mace together. And when she uses her new weapon, she can channel her quake powers through her weapon! So awesome.
12/21/2020 c32 WARMASTER8
I'm very happy and proud of Chloe. She has come so far and so strong. She is NOT like she was before! The next time that men or monsters start leering at her or make sexual comments towards her, she won't be afraid or uneasy. I'm sure she will just be bored, uninterested, or annoyed. Then she will slaughter those fools without breaking a sweat!
Then she will find her loving husband to have a wonderful time with.
12/21/2020 c32 8Onishin Tsukitenshi
Honestly, I'd say no to having Ruu Ruu go through age progression, because she can still have some uses with a small body. And will Celestine's allies find out that Volt was planning for world domination to create a sex empire?
12/20/2020 c32 Halogears
I'm looking forward to seeing how Naruto gets to know the Kuroinu women more personally.

By the way, with Chloe and Origashaku both indeed pregnant, they need to have some way of keeping their unborn children safe.
12/20/2020 c32 Romance Breeding
Wow, you literally went word-for-word with what I wrote in earlier chapters. I figured you would use my idea, but use it in your own way. But I'm still happy how this turned out.

It also makes me wonder how things will be when it's Celestine's turn? Will Origashaku-sama have Naruto take Celestine in-front of her friends? So they can see her face and the act of love/baby-making with Naruto.
Oh, and will Origashaku-sama force Celestine to drink a magic potion that will effect her ovaries to always be super active, sensitive, and fertile? All the point to turn Celestine into the perfect brood-mother wife for Naruto. To where Celestine can't live without being with Naruto at least once a day. To the point where she wants Naruto to impregnate her for the rest of her life! Every time she gives birth, she wants Naruto to put another in her the same day she has delivered! At least try.
12/20/2020 c32 Kaiju Avenger
That's fine, I just wanted to share with ya. I'm liking you stories.

Just a thought: With Naruto getting a Gundam armor, and getting Gundam allies, what kind of enemies will they all face? What about the Kaiju monsters from Pacific Rim fighting the Gundams? Classic "monsters vs robots"!
12/20/2020 c32 Idea Guy
I'm glad that I was able to help you with Origashaku-sama's steed. I can't wait to see how people will react to Jormungandr her side!
I gotta say that I'm liking how the story is going. Always looking forward to more of this!

Please be safe, and Merry Christmas!
12/16/2020 c32 joecgarcia1991
Great chapter will you bring in any naruto girls into the story from konoha? And when will you continue your basilisk king story?
12/16/2020 c32 joharasbel
good work
12/15/2020 c32 SPark681
Hmm, seems the next targets are in sight anyways keep up the great work!
816 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »