FanFiction.Net

Please update
6/3 c1 mui goku
please update
4/18 c8 1SirPopnLock
Hi ik I'm super late to the reply but I wanted to say this was awesome reading your work, it's been a great motivator for me to keep working on my own stuff and as pertaining to your question I definitely would love to see a new season of your work. It would be awesome.
4/14 c1 2hanabatake
Just finished reading the first chapter. It was good (a few cringe moments here and there in the true spirit a a cw show, it sometimes felt rushed and forced on the readers but I got to finish it) I know it's been a while since you've written this I'm sure I'll see improvement in the next chapters but if you plan on revisiting this in the future here is a little suggestion: first don't rush the meeting with superman Barry could be confused and desoriented and perhaps experiencing some forme of temporary memory loss, Clark would be inclined to help him and integrate as he gets to know him and appreciate his kind nature ? Second since he doesn't remember everything clearly he doesn't remember iris well and their connection is weaker witch gives him time to get attached to kara witch you should be a little more subtle maybe... And the final fight, Barry is still human. He does have accelerated healing but should've felt the hurt a bit more than to be able to laugh it off in the end.
These are my "constructive criticism" hope you find them useful if not it's okay
Keep up the good work
2/23 c10 mui goku
please update
1/10 c10 Guest
welcome back this is one of the best stories i have read about flash and supergirl its a shame i will not follow much more but its great to have you back please follow it soon
12/20/2021 c2 mystpurge
honestly its very stupid of him to not tell kara about his powers.
11/25/2021 c10 BlindPassenger
Wow, it's great to see you back here. I liked this Story and it was refreshing to see this Barry, especially considering how lame CW Canon Barry has become as a character even after 7 seasons. I would be a bit sad if you would leave that Story behind soon since there is so much potential here and stuff to resolve but I understand that writing without Inspiration is problematic. Anyway, thanks for the update.
11/25/2021 c10 Rick
Damn I love this story. I would love to see more of it!
11/25/2021 c10 CrossoverMadness
This is the best chapter I have read. When will next chapter you will post.
I was just wondering if you make Barry’s relationship a polygamy. It will be interesting.
11/25/2021 c10 8CallMeMiles
I was just rereading this when you updated! Welcome back! I'm glad this story will get a proper ending and I thank you for continuing it. I'm looking forward to the new writing style you have and the arcs to come. It's going to be exciting to see Barry vs Savitar. Especially when your Barry is actually using his 't wait to read more.
11/23/2021 c10 dstroyr8nikh
Thank God you're updating, I thought you abandoned this foc.
11/23/2021 c10 Zephyruxx
Ever thought about doing a time skip to Crisis and just summarizing what happened between now and Crisis?

If you want to end the story quickly, a time skip would be the quickest imo, assuming it doesn’t happen very very soon in your story, like right after the mess with Savitar.
11/23/2021 c10 1AKWeismann
thanks for the chapter and welcome back!
11/23/2021 c10 fiahy567