for Fatal Love

9/4/2018 c1 14It'sHardIKnow
i -
9/1/2018 c1 ohmydrarry
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that story! That world you created?… those characters? Gosh, I could spend hours immersing myself in that! Ugh it was so so good! I love a good Mafia!au, and that was just… *sigh* beautiful. I love the way you write Draco and Nisa individually, but together? as twins? Wow. Just WOW. So sexy, and delicious, and completely sinful! Poor Harry… he never had a chance did he? Ugh I love it and I am so so glad I read it! Thank you for thinking of me and sending it to me!️️️️️
8/31/2018 c1 dreamydrarry
this was super fun and dark! you know how i'm a sucker for that shit ;)

i'm not usually into thruples, but this was very entertaining. ron and hermione would shit a brick if they found out lmao

it's funny that they killed pansy, when pansy was who nisa reminded me so much of hahaha

also, strangely enough, i imagined this whole thing in black and white lmao

great fic! 3
8/29/2018 c1 230SasuNarufan13
Oooh, I very much liked the additions :D

Like I said before, you did a marvellous job with this despite the fact that you've never tried your hand before on a plot and a pairing like this. They were still all in character and I just love the little twist you added about Harry manipulating cases for them and being in a secret relationship with them.

Makes me wonder how exactly they started this whole thing, considering their occupations.

You kept a good balance between Nisa and Draco :) Neither one of them ever faded to the background throughout this story.

Overall a very good story that I really enjoyed reading! :D

Some mistakes that slipped through:
'Notts' has to be 'Nott'
'dignity' has to be 'dignify'
8/28/2018 c1 Kila09
This was glorious and I was seriously smiling from start to finish. I could see all three main characters so beautifully...and this version of Blake Lively/Nisa Malfoy makes me think of her new movie, A Simple Favor. Gotta admit, did not expect it to end that harry was in on it from the start, but it turned out to be a delicious surprise