for Defenders of the Archipelago

The dragons below!

Lol
Good chapter!
11/7/2018 c11 Lauramichca
Lol after the first chapters of Katya in her village forge and talk on her preferences/abilities, I half thought she'd be making the armour, or at least assisting lol

Thanks for sharing!
11/7/2018 c11 2AugustRrush
Awesome chapter and I can't wait for your next one.
10/24/2018 c9 Lauramichca
If the wound is bleeding too much they may need to do more than just change the bandages. Poor Keith - body, mind, and emotions, all wrung out.

10/17/2018 c8 Lauramichca
Good job, both of you!

10/3/2018 c6 AugustRrush
Awesome chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
10/1/2018 c5 Lauramichca
Good story so far!
I am curious to see when Keith will come clean to Coran (his real father's old friend).
And I'm so very curious to see how you bring in Takashi and if he gets a dragon at the sanctuary or elsewhere or what?! Lol

Thank you for sharing!
9/30/2018 c5 9melsbells91
Glad they are all reunited and have their dragons! Intrigued to see what their dragon rider training entails. Can’t wait for the next update!
9/23/2018 c4 Lauramichca
I was not expecting him to find Matt so soon. And I wonder when (if?) the others will catch up!

9/22/2018 c4 melsbells91
How sweet! I love Keith making that “Toothless” bond with Red. So so sweet. How cool that Coran knew Keith’s father, I hope that comes back around, I’d love a moment with those two. I can totally see Coran just nonchalantly start telling stories about him and sharing what he was like and Keith pretending to not care but actually rapturously paying attention and soaking in every word. Exciting that he found Matt, I wonder when and where he’ll meet up with the others. Great chapter, can’t wait for the next update.
9/19/2018 c4 2AugustRrush
This is a really cool story so far and I look forward to reading more.
9/15/2018 c3 9melsbells91
Thank goodness for Pidge or nothing would get done around here. Cute little Rover, so precious. I hope they meet up with Keith soon and their little party can find their families. Looking forward to the next update.
9/15/2018 c2 melsbells91
Aww my muffin! He knows his brother needs him! I am a sucker for supportive mom moments and hugs, all the hugs. Eeee, the adventure begins!
9/15/2018 c1 melsbells91
What an interesting start. I like Krolia and am excited to see her in more fics and to get some mama and Keith time. Her not speaking will explain was Keith is so quiet that’s for sure. I love how Shiro is already acting his big brother at so young, it’s sweet. I wonder how she is able to send the letter of if she is just using birds. Yay, I love dragons and HTTYD so I’m looking forward to this, can’t wait to read more.
18 Page 1 2 Next »