for Jaune's Multiverse Theory

6/11 c10 Guest
Dame I know this will probably not get updated again but I was so excited for the though of boros vs sitama
6/1 c10 NoelRahlis7
mmm yeah! CAN'T WAIT, BOROS!
5/4 c10 Average crackhead
Please continue
4/4 c10 12daleaaronallen82
will you go back to the Jaune in Devil May Cry
3/9 c10 Guest
You should do a universe of The mist 2007 movie and Jaune and Velvet are married and they have a daughter but the mist shows up and everyone sees the creatures of the mist like the spiders or early the scorpion flys and bird monsters and the ending with velvet cocooned and is dead at Jaune house imagine the others reaction to the creatures of the mist 2007 if you don't know what im talking about search up the spider scene from the mist 2007 movie on youtube and you see what im talking about.
3/8 c1 Rohit Sreekumar
please update
2/6 c10 10Venom Spirit
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the next one should be yu yu hakusho, the dark tournament saga, hiei vs armor ax man. With I'm guessing jaune as hiei?
1/22 c10 lou2003us
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work! Stay safe and healthy.
1/18 c10 Guest
Please do the Jaune as Lord Nihlius from the Star Wars expanded universe. It’d be soooo badass.
12/29/2020 c10 TehStorm
PLEASE give us the saitama Jaune!
11/7/2020 c10 2JD1Kong
Can you do jaune as leslie chow from hangover. I love Ken jeong in that movie. It was freaking amazing and funny. Best movie in my book. We had a sick night baby. Please do it BookishTen8
11/6/2020 c10 randyr2015
Can’t wait to see more
10/25/2020 c10 Guest
Jaune as BoJack episode INT SUB
10/21/2020 c10 Gojo Sage Satoru
NOOOOOOOO PLEASE UPDATE I NEED TO SEE THIS COME ONNNN PLEASE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
9/25/2020 c10 Nhaaaaa1
Please, tell me that you will continue someday( i am Brazilian, Sorry for any mistake)
901 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »