for New Blood

7/30 c304 LovinqRosiie
ooh! hermione x draco!? :o
can't wait 4 days ;-; aaagh
7/30 c304 17luxsolis
Im sorry, but Draco in puppy love is absolutely ADORABLE! I really do feel like he is the kind of person to absolutely adore what ever women he falls for. I know people like to paint him as a player, but I think his heart would absolutely melt for the woman he grew to love.

So excited at the chance if seeing more interactions with Draco! I really like how you have been growing his charecter in a believable way. Even if they don't end up together, I love the care you have put into writing their interactions.
7/30 c304 75aaronlisa
I love how you are writing the Malfoys. Great chapter
7/30 c304 13Stephanie MRV
Lol.
Poor Hermione. She should have just dated in secret or kept it to snogging.
I also want to know what is going on in their minds though. Thus has the potential to be good.

Poor severus though. Hermione may attract more attention once her thing with Cedric dies and more boys find out she is available. I can see her using Viktor and/or flour as a shiled next year to "court" and buy herself a year but she may have to choose a husband during 5th. And after "he" returns. Poor girl has to chose soon.

I don't understand how she thought she could avoid this. There is a reason they marry so young in the pureblood circles.
7/30 c304 kelsiecb
I like the idea of Draco and Hermione as a possible endgame pairing for this story but honestly he’s got to grow a spine before anything were to happen there. He’s like a little piece of flotsam, floating along in the currents of what’s powerful people around him want, and Hermione absolutely could not have that in a partner, especially as she grows and becomes more sure of herself and more powerful.
7/30 c304 Guest
️️️️️
7/30 c304 chibi-Clar
7/30 c304 Beauty Eclipsed
I’m surprised Blaise didn’t catch onto her acquiring a new element with her hair catching on fire story.
7/30 c304 Guest
another great chapter. Thank you!
7/30 c304 xpreciousxpimzyx
My little dramione heart is positively singing! And I so enjoy Blaise’s commentary on the Cedric situation
7/30 c304 Legal Linux
You are a brilliant writer but please, please can you just bring this Cedric-Hermione matter to a close it really is getting boring and the entire story is frankly dragging because of it.
7/30 c304 Jbb
Great chapter! Whoohoo Hermione has intrigued the Malfoys! This will give her so much legitimacy yay!
7/30 c304 Elladora
Ohhhhh it's getting spicy and more entricate, and Draco is rejoining the fray!
7/30 c304 10slytherinlibrarymole
oh, interesting with the Malfoys, I have got to go and re-read the chapters featuring Lucius and Narcissa. And Draco's POV here was interesting, and I liked it. As for the whole Cedric thing... it's not going to work out, is it? I mean, what with the whole Holiday thing, of course, it isn't, but I did like Hemione's first foray into foregone conclusions of an inevitable breakup.
7/30 c304 44dennisud
That was a loop at the end. Should make for a more entertaining read!

dennisud