for New Blood

7/23 c302 heptamorph
I loved Hermione using Neemey‘s convoluted phrasing. It shows her progress, illustrates her confused feelings and (I assume) foreshadows the return of the Brownie.
I also find it very in character that Hermione puts all her energy into projects that affect the happiness of other people/creatures and puts dealing with her own emotions and private business on the back-burner.
The scene with the girls was lovely. You really managed to make me invested in each of their (non-)relationships, just by consistently dropping a line here and there. That’s just excellent storytelling! I wonder whether you omitted Pansy for clarity of theme, since she isn’t of an age, yet (and so she just ended up in the boys’ compartment for the journey) or whether there’s a different reason she wasn’t with them. You’re really doing great things with her. I loved her prickly one-on-one with Hermione and am excited to see her story unfold.
Keep up the brilliant work and don’t listen to the nagging. I’m perfectly fine with short chapters. I can always be sure to have a treat to look forward to, twice a week! This reliability is worth a couple thousand words right there. And those who want more just have to master delaying their gratification for a few more days. Goodness, even smart toddlers can do that.
Thanks again for your awesome work!
7/23 c302 13Stephanie MRV
Hermione is so blind to her own subconscious decisions. She likes Cedric but she knows he is wrong for her. She is disappointed in the match but is willing to stay because her hormones are appeased with with even if her heart and head are not. She also seems incapable of ending it unless she has no other choice. It's how many women women end up in bad relationships. Girls are taught at a young age to people please and compromise. Boys are not.

I feel bad for millie. How about a cheating scandal? Something that gives her an out from the betrothal.

I can't wait for the boys reactions to her hair and jewelery
7/23 c302 21CallaRose4ever
: ) still delighted by this story and loving all the excellent updates.
7/23 c302 Beauty Eclipsed
Poor Millie. Hope the next chapter is happier.
7/23 c302 12Village-Mystic
Good follow-up chapter. Enjoyed the conversations with the girls.
7/23 c302 7Forensica X
Ok that was exceptionally short, and I am sad I have to wait u til Tuesday for more. I’m so, SO ready for Cedric to leave the picture. I don’t hate on him as much as I feel many of the fans do, but he’s just so not right for her it makes my head hurt.
7/23 c302 2ThatGayNerd
Damn held off for a month or two to save up for something to read. Totally worth it. I've honestly re-read this story like 3 times so far? Absolutely loving the story. Hard to believe it's been 300 chapters I feel like I JUST found it. What I would give to read this for the first time again
7/23 c302 SparklingSins2
love this! very excited to see all their plans
7/23 c302 Lucy Maud Montgomery
Love it
7/23 c302 1leez-bee
Ah young love lol; good chapter as always! I kinda hope Tracey does wear Adrian’s jewelry but def wouldn’t mind her dating more.
7/23 c302 44dennisud
The intricacy of the Pureblood courtship rituals sure sounds a lot like the 16th-18th century rituals in Europe.
7/23 c302 Guest
Wow everyone is practically engaged
7/23 c302 Guest
Awwww. Poor Millie. Can’t wait to see how that goes.
7/23 c302 rilkelee
oh boy... let's see what she comes up with lol
7/23 c302 vismaya Mrganayani
Oh, noo that's not enough. That was too short. My god by the time Sirius comes in...
You write so well but then again some chapters are too short like this one.
this is just constructive criticism. Not hating, honestly love your work, but wish it was a little longer
32,244 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »