for New Blood

6/15 c291 chibi-Clar
6/15 c291 Beauty Eclipsed
Can’t wait to see what happens next!
6/15 c291 vismaya Mrganayani
OMG! you are so creative!
I can't wait to see what happens, will they call Sirius himself or will they call the one who betrayed Lilly and James? and when they do will they accept Sirius and will he live the life he was supposed to or will he be condemned again? and if Pettigrew comes I wonder how that conversation will go?

Honestly, I think after Debt of Time yours is one of the best fanfiction works I've ever read( and I've read a lot)
6/15 c291 Ravena D. Alister
Fantastic chapter as always. I love the dynamic between Harry and Hermione.
6/15 c291 3PanduhBabyy
So do they call the blood debt and pettiness actually shows up? Or black and he’s a massive dick
6/15 c291 PanduhBabyy
Yasssss
6/15 c291 EyesofIchor
Well that was just precious
6/15 c291 3Valen Goncalvez
Very good chapter and thanks for the update!
6/15 c291 75aaronlisa
Excellent chapter
6/15 c291 2SpSt
this is an intriguing development
6/15 c291 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
6/15 c291 RedCapsule
Uh-oh! Either Hermione's ritual has gotta be Nerf'ed by details yet unrevealed, or else it's something between an Infinity -1 Sword and a Game-Breaker. (Check on TVTropes, if you don't know those terms.) Found when our party is only half-way through the third level of the dungeon.

And (cough) doubtless Madam Bones would take (cough) NO interest, if her niece's High Priestess just happened to be handy with a ritual for dragging wanted fugitives through time & space, to be captured in a ritual circle, should they happen to owe a substantial blood debt to some victim. And (cough) no dangerous troublemakers would (cough) EVER bother Hermione, if news of her handy ritual happened to leak out.

Why did Harry's hurt feelings failed to alert his coven-mates, through that bond?
6/15 c291 1Trice Eaton
this was a great update! I look forward to seeing what happens in the ritual!
6/15 c291 Guest
️️️
6/15 c291 lkdv
i really hope she doesn't use the name "Sirius black" in the ritual just use something similar to "the traitor" and then they will have figured out all the Petegrew history.

poor Harry, in Canon he doesn't cry enough.

i like the chapter. thanks
30,930 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »