for Welcome, Son Goku!

5/26 c11 4Monster King
Awesome
5/21 c7 4Raos
Well I decided to give this story a try as I two wonder how Goku would fare in remnant, in his childhood, because we all know he'd solo RWBY even when he fought Raditz.

But I think I'm going to stop here.

I tried to grow to the idea of Goku learning Aura instead of ki but it just feels off to me. I mean Aura's more magic based, and it would make more sense for him to figure out how to use ki. I mean Grandpa Gohan was a martial artist who trained, I'm pretty sure he can figure that out on his own eventually.

At the very least Goku needs to keep his ability to use Ki, and maybe teach RWBY characters how to wield it and mix it with their aura so we can have humans that can keep up with a saiyan for once.

But I see what your trying to do, I'm personally not a fan of it for those above reasons.

I hope you continue this story for anyone reading though, you got good grammer, good job characterizing Goku's character and I enjoy his interactions so far. You can entertain a lot of people with this.

Hope you have an awesome day!:)
12/27/2019 c11 TechnicalJoker
Update please!
8/11/2019 c10 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
Don't mind the person below this comment. This is one of those guys that do not understand 'MULTIPLICATION' and 'OVERPOWERED' are 'ULTIMATELY OVERPOWERED' if combined. Just give Goku Super saiyan. Also, kid Goku is far FAR stronger than anyone except Yang's semblance and up. He was rammed by a car for god's sake and he only got a bump on his head. And that was only, ONLY kid Goku at the start.

Goku recieved boosts along the way growing up. Master Roshi 's training. The water and Korrin in his tower. If he were to train on his own, it would be slow, even if he trains with a huntsman, Master Roshi is a 'Legendary Master'. Oz did not train most of his life but just play the imaginary chess game with Salem and his power as the timer.
4/21/2019 c11 Guest
Yeah Goku is in good hands. Can I make a suggestion? It is for Goku’s growth.

After Goku gains his own Aura and semblance. Goku also trains to master the Oozaru form, gains all the power boosts and skills from Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super series, and reach Super Sayian and perfect it along with Super Sayian 2, Super Sayian 3, Super Oozaru, Super Sayian Four, True Super Sayian 4 and Goku gains and absorbs the God Ki and obtains the Super Sayian God Form and Super Sayian Blue, just like in the anime and Perfected Super Sayian Blue and use Hakai like in the Dragon Ball Super Manga and finally a fully mastered Ultra Instinct without many of his drawbacks aside from his tail being a major weak point even when he he trains to overcome it like how Vegeta and Nappa did in Dragon Ball Z.

No tail no Super Sayian 4 and the Super Sayian forms are mostly just multiplying the characters power anyway.
4/18/2019 c11 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
And just like that, the author died again... -.-
3/31/2019 c4 Scarlet Swordsman
"I almost delayed the chapter because of that."

Honestly, a legendary power move.
3/13/2019 c7 Tireless Overseer
I don’t care if goku doesn’t really have access to his canon moveset. Or never even approaches his canon power. But what I’m wondering is, does Ki still exist in his body (you mentioned him having a semblance/aura later down the line so I wondered if his energy got replaced) and will he be able to train it on his own at a slower pace without any teachers? What about his saiyan biology? Would it play a role in his growth? (Of course I don’t expect him to gain ridiculous zenkai boosts and what not but was wondering if he’d still have the potential of at least a low class)

Sorry for the amount of questions, just needed to clear up some confusion
3/13/2019 c1 Tireless Overseer
I imagine him and his home (?) got transported and the connection with Kami was severed from the dragon balls. So far it’s pretty interesting, and I’ve only read villain fics from you. This will be a change of pace.
3/2/2019 c11 Super heavy weapons guy
Great chapter
2/20/2019 c11 Guest
Pretty sure I saw a "ekrolo" in Kanzenshuu.

Anyway, about the story: I love it. There's some good stories about DB and RWBY here, but yours is somehow different. I don't know how to explain it, but IMO it feels right.

However, despite Goku not knowing about the Kamehameha I really want him to use ki. It can be even a standard attack, or you can make an original one to him.
2/19/2019 c11 SSJ4rules
I'm guessing Raven is going to show up and try to recruit Goku at some point once she hears of his strength
2/18/2019 c11 Ottriman
A pretty nice cap off for a first arc. Of course in the future Gokus interaction with various hunters would probably lead to even more fun times than this fic has been so far. I look forward to when you take it up again.
2/17/2019 c11 Blinded in a bolthole