for Never Again

11/16/2021 c1 Guest
i hate you for having me wail my eyes out in the office during lunch break for the nth time bc i have decided yet again to reread this masterpiece. (please know the "i hate you part" is an irony. i truly admire ur works) i hope u write a reincarnation sequel of this. please they both need to be with each other ONCE AGAIN -SL
10/20/2021 c1 Guest
Why do you have to hurt us so bad? TT But please write another, write a reincarnation sequel, we deserve this at the very least TT
2/21/2021 c1 Leodin Knight
I'll be rereading this and it really made me cry, it didn't help playing it with the song thought it really was saddening, it made me more cry even harder when I remembered Sasha's death. The struggles and the pain I don't how to explain it but it was well written and you delivered the story well.
Be safe and in good health author thank you for this tragic and romance story that you have written using the rare ship Levi x Sasha. I love them so much.
4/25/2020 c1 7Shizudei
I'm in tears... for 45th time I think... I re-read this a lot of times during long time...
And still I cry a lot...
I usually forget comment but I'm really worried about you... We don't have news of you.
I hope you still continue writing... specially 'bout LevixSasha

Take care
Bye bye
10/12/2018 c1 3pureunicorntears
Hi everyone! Thank you all for reviewing this story. Please read my other works as well. (uncharted feelingsI’m home)
Thanks a lot! Xoxo
9/11/2018 c1 29Rainy Downpour
Beautiful, yet sad at the end. It's heartbreaking to see a character die. I was shocked that Sasha was killed off in the manga. It hurts. May she forever R.I.P.

I hope you continue to write Levi/Sasha fics, like I have had. It's great to read a story from my fave pairing.
9/5/2018 c1 94Miqila
Oh gosh, why!? Hasn't Sasha already suffered enough in canon!?

...

I mean yeah, this was really good, just can't handle scenes of Sasha dying and suffering these days.
9/3/2018 c1 5LittlePackofAngst
I cried... like... a lot. I was having a great day you knowBeautiful. It's hard to find this kind of stories. so heartbreaking but at the same time lovely. Also, it's the first time I read a SashaxLevi one and I freaking loved it! good job there.
9/1/2018 c1 7pennydumb
Sasha didn't deserve that ending, you midget captain! *kicks Levi in the face, even tho I love him and all*

But on the other note, that was good. This is the first SashaxLevi fic that I've seen, so so far, so good. Keep up the good work! I'd like to see more of your works in the near future.

P.S. Gulat po ko nung makita ko yung 'Di na Muli sa author's note haha if you know what I mean.