for Will and Logan

5/27 c1 12HussleGirl87
This is one of my favorite stories. I wish you would have finished it. I have come up with some ways how it could be finsh how Logan and Rory would meet.
4/21/2021 c8 1lysen5972
Really great story so far. I hope that Jess ends up deciding to go to Stars Hallow (possibly after having looked for his dad in California). Still plenty of stories to be told before even any college for rory. Thanks for sharing
3/27/2021 c8 2MERDERDAUGTHER
I love this please right more
3/1/2021 c8 4BookloverAlive
I'm loving this! I think you should have Jess come to them
2/8/2021 c8 9Sondrasr
Great chapter! Missed reading this story. I love how Luke and Lorelai let Jess decide what he would be happy with. I know Liz was looking for them to take Jess but he has th3 right to make decisions about his life too. Can’t wait to read what happens next.
2/8/2021 c8 Kellybras
great update
5/7/2020 c7 Fire Dolphin
Love Luke and Lorelai. I think you could bring in Jess and he could be an older brother to Tory. And I also think that Lorelai could be a wonderful mother to him. She understands being a rebel and pushing the boundaries. Love your story.
5/3/2020 c7 Kellybras
love it
4/30/2020 c7 ImTheNana
My suggestion is, have him move in, but there would be no spark with Rory, and let some of the dislike on Lorelais part be there, but not for long. We all know Jess is difficult to deal with, can't change it that much, just don't make it last too long. Don't make it cause trouble with Luke and her either, make it more of a mutual assist thing. Anyway, write how you feel it should go, it's your story. Just keep writing.
4/28/2020 c4 Hollyelvira
More please I love it! Logan H. Should meet Rory at Chilton
4/28/2020 c7 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
4/28/2020 c7 4Alexandrea Elizabeth Cullen
Maybe have Buddy and Mazie volunteer to take Jess in? He’s still in a stable home where Luke can have an influence but not in the house. Kinda “since you have the new babies, let us help”
4/28/2020 c6 1joey adams
Love it please update soon
4/27/2020 c3 Hollyelvira