for Rebel bondage

6/11/2020 c1 Guest
Where’s the next chapter?
11/12/2019 c1 Guest
More, more, more.
9/20/2019 c1 159Cotto
Oh, Gee, Lady Wren has just lost it, completely so... fun story, but this is really weird; I do like weird, though.
This is quite interesting, and in some sense, Star Wars can and should be seen as a situation wherein the state has grown too big and becomes a threat not only to the moral safety of the individuals under it but also to the individuals themselves... there's a lot of those clues in that series to confirm that claim too, come to think of it, especially what George Lucas said the Empire is supposed to be thought of: the "big state" as it were.
I love this story overall, but what Lady Sabine Wren is doing is definitely "Dark Side Behavior" as it were, and added to that, this "magical enslavement device" is going to deprive her of knowing if she actually has the loyalty and love of Ahsoka Tano at that, so in a sense she's cheating herself out of an answer.
Interesting work you have here, and I for one really do hope for a sequel to this as well. I do like the touch of the good guys going bad and the moral reversal of characters overall, but only in some storylines, for obvious reasons.
Sincerely one of your hopefully entirely too many fans;
Cotto.
9/7/2018 c1 Guest
Is a part 2 in order? Either Ezra finds out about this and decides to repay Sabine with a taste of her own medicine or Sabine uses the Force collar on Ezra to make him a slave and for getting 2 Jedi she get's given him as a reward
9/3/2018 c1 6CT7567Rules
ok, this is kinky, sexy and interesting. I am still trying to figure out why Sabine betrayed the rebellion after everything the empire has done to the galaxy, though I do find it interesting to see Ahsoka in this kind of predicament. Is this a one shot or a story, because I want to see Rex save Ahsoka from being an imperial sex slave sometime down the road.
9/1/2018 c1 Guest
Put Ahsoka in something similar to tape or mummification bondage. She is one sexy damsel.
9/1/2018 c1 EzBine
So Sabine was a spy for the Empire in this story.

Would you ever consider doing a Ezra/Sabine story?