for Conflict of Intrests

11/11/2019 c3 19Wolfs child
I love this! Are you going to keep updating this one? If you do I can't wait to see what happens especially how she plans to tell him and how he plans to make her tell him. Also wondering how the rest of there mafia family will react to Luca especially Road since there somewhat similar. Let me know if your going to update this or not its turning out to be really interesting!
9/20/2018 c3 9Arkytior's Song
Oof omg you're really making me wait for this discussion xD
Like omg just talk about her jooooooooob I'm dying here lmao.
I love it so much though. Can't wait!
9/18/2018 c3 alexc1209
One thing is clear, Luca is in deep trouble after learning about her in-laws. On the plus side, Road is the only one so who doesn’t seem to mind that Tyki consummated with her, and really wants to meet Luca. My guess this is a prediction that she’ll have to meet them, eventually. I’m surprised Lavi couldn’t find any information on what Tricia’s life was like before she married Sheryl (a mystery in both this story and in the manga. This is only a theory, but I can assume that not only Sheryl married so that he could legally adopt Road a and Wisely, but it has to do with the connections her family has in order for him to climb up the social ladder.), I wonder if Luca will meet her? Point is, Luca is very aware on how dangerous the in-laws are, since they want to perform genocide on humanity. We’re going to be needing a lot of alcohol on this one (it’s a joke!).
9/12/2018 c2 alexc1209
Sorry I couldn’t review sooner due to me working the Ren Fair my family are a part of. As I predicted, Sheryl is going to hate Luca, and is pissed at Tyki for consummating. Speaking of that SOB, he’s one to talk! I checked out his wiki page and hit paydirt on the world womanizer on the section that describes personality. Anyway, the point is, this makes me wonder how many women he slept with behind his wife’s back. This makes me even more sorry for Tricia, who has no idea that her in laws are a bunch of monsters whose endgame is destroying humanity. Speaking of Tricia is she human and doesn’t know who she is married in this story? That aside, I get the feeling we are in for a world of hurt in the next chapter.
9/11/2018 c2 Arkytior's Song
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im late.
I hate work lol. BUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAA i love it so much i want to cry. Could it just like be tuesday night and saturday night back to back for me then? Like I'll just sleep in the periods inbetween while you write xD
9/4/2018 c1 Arkytior's Song
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (i did say expect another scream) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Tbh im prolly about to go reread this just to make sure i didnt miss anything in my excitement.
Ngl though i started screaming just after reading the summary sooooooooooo

Omg tho im in love. I just cant and i need it to be saturday and then tuesday then saturday like just those two days back to back cause im dyinggggggggg omg.
T.T
I just love it so much that i can't even. I can only scream at this point tbh
9/4/2018 c1 sNytK
Veri n1c30Cwst0rilV
9/2/2018 c1 alexc1209
Two words: holy shit. Luca slept with Tyki. I wonder if you plan to do a lemon in the other story? Other then that, this was amazing!
9/1/2018 c1 DvbpE