for Fukurō no sewa o suru

8/20 c21 WannaBeAShapeShifter
Eh. Wade is not a Gary Stu or whatever.
He is weak, the only thing he has is his mind.
It only takes one Aogiri member being a little less fearful of Eto and the others to get him killed instantly.
In fact, he needs to become a Half-Ghoul and form a Kakuja before he can be considered strong.
8/20 c4 WannaBeAShapeShifter
Suck?
Hah. Foolish.
Eto had never a need to hide her identity.
She lived in the 24th Ward as far as I know, which is an underground labyrinth system inhabited by mostly ghouls which even the doves avoid.
I imagine she gained her Kakuja quite early on, 14 years-old (I heard), so she probably hadn't been outside too many times before that.
Anyway, Eto was always powerful enough to not need to hide, I imagine she fed more on other ghouls than humans anyway.
8/20 c3 WannaBeAShapeShifter
Eto is perfect just the way she is in Canon.
All the Pain, the Misery, it makes her so delicious to see.
11/3/2019 c1 NazgulBelserion
Man next chapter Wade gets kidnapped and turned into a hybrid how fkin cool would that be
4/8/2019 c34 2Mystic ToMatooo
I want to be honest with you. I'm not happy with you dividing the story in two fanfictions. Now there will be a time skip and Kaneki will be the main character so we can probably say goodbye to Wade and Eto's screentime which I really don't like. Sorry for jumping to conclusions like this but I as your supporter want to be maximally honest with you. Your writing is still gold though so don't let my opinion discourage you!
3/26/2019 c33 Guest
So what the hell caused Orca to act like that?
3/24/2019 c33 5Locksoli
That Omake...so, Matsuri is Jotaro? Yare Yare...
3/24/2019 c33 2Mystic ToMatooo
Finally another chapter I felt like I was waiting for it dor like ages no offense haha. I didn't expect to happen to Shachi and I also didn't expect Tsuneyoshi to accept defeat like that this chapter was really unpredictable and that's a good thing. That Wade and Eto movie moment was so cute a bit too cute I would say. I would be very happy if more moments like that were written in the future. Thanks for the kiss moment I forgot yo say this earlier.
3/24/2019 c33 King0fP0wers
There is something strangely funny about Shachi getting beheaded by some nameless mook. I'm not sure why. Huh. So, that's it, Yoshi? You're giving up? It's kinda hard to determine that geezer. He rarely appeared if I'm not wrong. I do see, however, that he would at least act more rational compared to Souta's imitation of Caligula.
You know, for a story with the tragedy tag, this wasn't that bad actually. You could even call it a light-hearted version of Tokyo Ghoul.
3/11/2019 c32 Mystic ToMatooo
YES! YES! YES! I only wish for Eto to be happy and my wish is being fulfilled! thank you so much. Also now that you confirmed that Eto can indeed become the strongest do you plan on allowing Eto to really become the strongest for the end game and he finall villain of the fanfiction? You don't have to tell if you don't want I'm just curious. Thanks again so much this fanfiction is very good and I'm so happy I found it and am reading it I will be sad when it comes to an end!
3/10/2019 c32 King0fP0wers
Almost overlooked it! I'll be sure to check it out!
3/10/2019 c32 King0fP0wers
Woah what?! 5 to 6 chapters left?! The grand finale, guys! Come to think of it, their last relationship upgrade was caused by Jason. I don't know if this is healthy for the future. And when and how exactly did the Bin Brothers join?! I guess I missed something.
As for Shachi. Yeah, I have to agree. I read that Ishida once described him as "the guy who kicked Kaneki's ass" and that's pretty much it. As cool as the idea of a martial artist ghoul was, he was mostly there to push Kaneki further, provide a backstory for Rize and train Ayato offscreen. Come :Re and our Papa Wolf got worfed in the one chapter he appeared. Kinda sad actually. He was among the strongest ghouls with Eto, Noro, Roma and Kuzen after all.
3/3/2019 c31 Mystic ToMatooo
I was scared shitless this chapter but I'm relieved *exhale*. Shachi is damn right Eto does have the potential to be the strongest fighter in Tokyo Ghoul if only she would utilize it.
3/3/2019 c31 King0fP0wers
I guess so. Wade wouldn't leave him like that if canon happens and this Aogiri is not that bad of a place to spend time. True words by the way! Ichika is life!
As for the chapter. Well, that was anticlimatic. :D Shachi turned into a punching bag lately, didn't he? He did go against Arima of all people, but he lost rather easily for a SSS rate. I'm quite interested who convinced Shachi to attack Aogiri and why. CCG would make sense, considering they own Cochlea and other groups would have a hard time infiltrating. That would be some insane planning though, to use a prison escape to their advantage!
Thanks for the chapter!
2/24/2019 c30 King0fP0wers
Kiiiinda short. I'm glad that Kaneki won't suffer this time around. Well... unless you use the canon incident. An attack on Cochlea? This will be interesting! Looks like there'll be new recruits?
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »