for Take The Leap

5/9/2019 c1 jtdarkman
Awesome stuff as always I need to go to amazon now I’ll see u later. Thanx for the ride thus far and please keep on the good work
9/5/2018 c1 Guest
You know after a crapastic day like the one I had I needed this kind of silly romance, this shipping fic, this heartwarming cuteness. It made me smile, and I appreciate it.

That is not to say that it's badly written, for it is not. I mean, the characters ring true to their depiction in the show, and they're still the lovable bunch I love. Terry, especially sounds remarkable like himself, those half truths, that dry wit, that he gets from the old man and Max. His inabillity to commit - if you can call it commiting, is also, something I find quite true. Terr isn't exactly as well acquainted with the matters of the heart as the girls.

But above else I enjoy your portrayal of Chelsea. Because the stereotype of the party girl is one of mean spirited and immaturity, but Chelsea in this fic is anything but. She gets, thanks to your writing, to elevate herself to a place where she's been shown in the show, though not terribly developed. A good friend, that's what she is. And she's got her humour about it too, that line above the credit bill? Genius!

Ah, thank you for writing this. It has greatly improved my day as I said and I hope to read more of you in the future. Nice work.
9/5/2018 c1 9alwaysdoubted
Man! When I tell you I went through something similar, if not exactly like this, I'm not lying. I'm glad Terry and Max were able to express what they truly felt in their hearts and it worked out in the end. Just goes to show that you miss 100% percent of the shots you don't take. Kudos to you, my fellow writer! You have a good one here!