for Come Hell or Helheim

12/17/2020 c3 JustAnotherGuest
I'm...perfectly fine just lying down and dropping dead thank you very much. ITS DUCKING DEATHSTROKE THEIR... Yeah I'm chilling nah fuck that. Nope. One piece and Worm is just an utter shithole
4/29/2020 c1 Andorxor
Powers with. inbuilt Leviathan weakness,nice.
2/6/2020 c3 PasiveNox
Hmmmmmm great great
2/6/2020 c2 PasiveNox
Hoooooo yeah great
2/6/2020 c1 PasiveNox
Noce
11/12/2019 c3 Guest
Update please i have read this bites and it was amazing but i have not even heard of this world called worm and i am already liking it plus deathstroke is here with two devil fruits that i have no idea what the limits are
8/24/2019 c1 4fate's mask
great start
6/27/2019 c3 13Hero of the Multiverse
...well now, looks like those two are in for a rough few months...I await to see more of their pain at the hands of Deathstroke himself. (Speaking of which, which version of his outfit was that there?)

Eager for the update, whenever it comes.
6/14/2019 c3 2DannyPhantom619
Damn I wish we got more Worm stories like these. Like seriously, fuck the PRT & Cauldron.
6/11/2019 c3 1TorynShadowmist
Oh, man... Slade Wilson training these two schmucks is going to be fantastic. Can't wait for the next update, guys!
4/10/2019 c1 Eins minus zwei
"Literal Nazis" were ALL Germans during WW2. Its a racial slur used to dehumanize the Germans in the eyes of the common soldier. And it worked extremely well if you go by all the warcrimes and hunts on German civilians. The allied forced during WW2 went out of their way to kill as many German civilians as possible. There are no German WW2 vets even though millions surrendered to the allies during WW2, do you know why? Because they were murdered and starved to death later in open fields.
3/14/2019 c3 LORD-N3XU5
Good story pls continue!
2/13/2019 c3 vampireharry the 2
This seems really cool! I look forward to more!
1/17/2019 c3 2Jack Inqu
I can't wait to see what this kind of training will entail, and how badass our protagonists will be at the end of it. I'm very curious as to who their target is; it must be a very big name for everyone to freak out like that, but I'm still at a loss as to who it might be.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
1/17/2019 c2 Jack Inqu
Pretty good progress, though things are definitely going to get hairy now that Slade Wilson is involved. Hoo boy...
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »