for 429:The Donna Adventures of The Royal Romance

11/25/2019 c6 2Heart of the Demons
This was another truly impressive tale you've written up. It put a smile on my face knowing how things for the characters would turn out. :)
9/2/2019 c6 22Firebid1030
true love wins again
9/2/2019 c5 Firebid1030
aww true love no matter the gender.
9/2/2019 c4 Firebid1030
wow so they have to stop there friends from ruining the wedding nice.
9/2/2019 c3 Firebid1030
oh no this has the work of hawk moth written all over it or her father.
9/2/2019 c2 Firebid1030
oh i love this so far
9/2/2019 c1 Firebid1030
oh a royal wedding i like it so far.
4/12/2019 c6 10Miraculous Fanfic Lover
Whoa! That's nice. Keep it up
3/18/2019 c6 45FairySinGirl
Awesome, so Marinette and Adrien won the Let's All Dance Until We're Sick. And like how they kissed after winning. :)
3/18/2019 c5 FairySinGirl
Oh yeah! I'm totally doing a victory dance over Gabriel and his cronies being arrested after being defeated by the Miraculous Force.
And like how Gabriel was changed to KittyBug Fashion, and hopefully it'll be made more fun now that Gabriel's no longer calling the shots with it.
And I like how Donna gave the moth miraculous and peacock miraculous to King Liam and Riley, and now at least their powers won't be abused anymore like they were in the possession of Gabriel and Nathalie.
3/17/2019 c4 FairySinGirl
And of course, Gabriel is up to no good again. I hope they're able to put a stop to him, Nathalie, and Nolan in time and still make it back to the wedding.
3/17/2019 c3 FairySinGirl
Oh no, I have a bad feeling about Gabriel and his crew suddenly being there too.
3/16/2019 c2 FairySinGirl
That's cool how they get to perform the LAWDUWS finale for the wedding.
And I'm not really a Twilight fan, but I kinda like the idea of Riley's dog being named Edward.
3/14/2019 c1 FairySinGirl
I feel bad for those poor aliens who wanted to learn about Earth cheese, and then they ended up getting mugged for no reason like that.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service