for Violin

8/13/2019 c1 351Past and Present1
This was absolutely delightful. Beautifully written and heartfelt throughout. What a clever idea, too.

You're a writer worthwhile watching. I hope to read more from you.
12/2/2018 c1 69SaltwaterJanuary
I loved the feel of this. Very well done.
11/13/2018 c1 8Remnants of Fantasy
I read this story awhile ago and decided to read it again today. It is so heart touching. I loved Shadow's interaction with Vanilla. She was very motherly to him. It inspired a piece to my own series. (It will be forever until I get there.) I never thought about Maria's parents being alive during Sonic's time. The idea was very original. Good job with your story. Please write more like it. I especially like the Shadow and Vanilla interactions.
9/8/2018 c1 Guest
This was a nice enjoyable story. I liked it.
9/4/2018 c1 11Infinite's Ruby
Whoa, this is one of the best Sonic fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. This is such an emotionally moving story from start to finish.

I love anything which expands on Shadow's past which gives of a somber feel to the whole story. Thank you so much for writing this moving story. I loved it.
9/4/2018 c1 Tolkam
There isn't much I can say that Cheru didn't already comment on in their review. I fully enjoyed your fic; it was very moving.
9/4/2018 c1 4cheru
This is really one of the best Sonic fics I’ve read in a really long time... I’m really glad I decided to check what was recently uploaded! Your writing is such a treat to read, and I love how you convey the intense manner in which Shadow regards the world. I love anything that expands on Shadow’s origins and early life experiences, and you did it in such a wonderful way. The whole fic has a really strong melancholy feel that affected me deeply... thank you so much for writing this and for sharing it. I really really loved it!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service