for Tales from Purgatory

9/13 c1 Guest
Where is the next chapter? Is it safe? Is it alright?
3/15 c1 Ubermorph1000
Hope this story gets updated again someday
2/16 c1 Guest
Is this story dead?
3/28/2019 c1 ok
bruh moment when u gonna continue nibb2
1/24/2019 c1 Jerico
Loved the last one and I would love to see more
12/26/2018 c1 Sullenwhitedevil
Love this series and especially how you basically try to keep jango true to character, and how the other characters react to him, loved how instead of following paragon Shepard he dies his own thing, where most other people would just have him go against his established character and follow her blindly, and on future romances I recommend either liara or Samara, liara would be interesting due to her feelings on jango shooting benezia but over time as she matures she will realize either you, Shepard or she would have to do it, and also still remember you saved her while Shepard took her time and she will more than likely learn of this because she becomes an information broker, and Samara I can see similar to liara having conflict with jango but also a great deal if respect that despite his job he doesn't kill for no reason and sticks to some sense of honor, and they are also both old warriors in their own respective ways
10/16/2018 c1 2Triclopes
Good chapter.
9/9/2018 c1 Hamilton406
You should have an older Boba Fett somehow get into that galaxy. Have him and his father go around being bad ass. Have Jango get revenge on the council for giving him false charges. Possibly kill them.
9/5/2018 c1 Guest
I’m glad the story is being continued. I also hope mango gets his stuff back and their not torn apart
Also good work on the chapter
9/5/2018 c1 Lord Demolitions
Good ole Jango. I hope he kicks the Council’s ass and steal his shit back before they can copy the tech.
9/4/2018 c1 5Dungeon Wyrm
Nice! Like the idea of Jango being in Purgatory, the same prison Jack was in! I almost feel sorry for the guys locked in there with him! is Jack gonna make an appearance? If Jango escapes, will it be during Jack's recruitment mission? Cause we all know how that end. If Chip survives, I think him meeting Tali will be interesting, to say the least.
9/4/2018 c1 20BraveSeeker3
It was so worth it! So, so worth it!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service