for Keep Holding On

2/6 c29 7Steelcode
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SIRIUS COMES UP WITH FOR HARRY'S BIRTHDAY!
2/4 c29 23GalitMirav
Harry just wants to spend his birthday with Sirius! *sniff* My heart! Loved it.

I wonder what the next chapter will be like. Based on the note you left at the start of this chapter, I'm intrigued.
2/3 c29 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good chapter but it seems the two are stuck in a rut. Let get one with the show please. Thanks for sharing!
2/3 c29 514yellow 14
It’s beautiful seeing the two of them here. The birthday is a nice touch, although I suspect that the Evan’s family wasn’t as perfect as they seemed. Petunia’s rant in PS didn’t come out of nowhere. I strongly suspect that Lily was the ‘golden child’ in the family.

Keep updating
2/3 c29 23Rori Potter
Aww! Update soon.
2/3 c29 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
2/3 c29 154slytherinsal
awww
2/3 c29 5DestinyDragons101
You know... Sirius and only Sirius would wake Harry up by going full blown excited pupper. And it is the most amazing, beautiful thing.
1/25 c28 3fantasystar78
I can see how the Ron especially would be worried and upset. I would trust Percy for a minute. I haven’t even read Cursed Child, so I’m with you there. Good update, I look forward to reading more soon!
1/25 c28 23GalitMirav
Heartwarming to see the Weasleys rally around Harry. Not that I'd expect anything different :)
And I bet when they reunite with Harry it's going to be all the more so.
1/25 c28 7Steelcode
STUPENDOUS! FANTASTIC!
1/24 c28 5DestinyDragons101
Aww, Ron's concern is so adorable to see here. I love it.
1/24 c28 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good chapter and great that the Weasleys know that Harry is recovering. Thanks for sharing!
1/24 c28 23Rori Potter
Oh wow. Amazing. Update soon.
1/24 c28 514yellow 14
The way that you handled the Weasley family and Ron in particular was great. Keep updating
331 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »