for Keep Holding On

12/31/2020 c26 23GalitMirav
Heartbreaking to read to read about the Diggorys' grief. It was very tangible.
Heartwarming and encouraging to read that they're going to help and support Harry. Looking forward to seeing that.
12/30/2020 c26 514yellow 14
The letter was a really touching gesture and I’ve never seen anything from the perspective of Cedric’s mother. As always, you have excelled in this scene. Very touching, keep updating
12/30/2020 c26 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good chapter and you did well in portraying the grief felt by many. Thanks for sharing!
12/30/2020 c26 23Rori Potter
Oh wow. Why do people always think the worst of Harry? Is there a way he can prove he didn’t cause Cedrics death and that Wormtail did? Update soon.
12/30/2020 c26 154slytherinsal
now that's an interesting move

Thank you for your best wishes to us all, let us hope all the madness of the fear over Covid is over soon, indeed, lessons could be learned from Harry Potter where people went mad to make scapegoats and let themselves fear the fear, rather than facing the problem.
12/30/2020 c25 49Venquine1990
This is what I always wanted. To be honest, I always thought it a crime that the Diggories were only mentioned in the Fourth book - and even then it was only Mr. Diggory not even his wife. When I get really cynical, I would almost claim that they weren't characters, but just a plot device, beings that should exist because Cedric needed to be a Hogwarts Champion. I'm glad that the Diggories are going to take a stand against this stuff. I can't wait to see what you'll have them do.
12/27/2020 c25 HeartsGlow
You shouldn't apologize. If you want to have Susan living with Amelia, that's your choice as a fanfic author. If they want things to be just like canon, they shouldn't be reading fanfiction.
12/25/2020 c25 GobletCharm74
I love all the Harry&Sirius bonding in this fic - I've also never seen them address the night they met in any other fic, so that was a really nice scene to read because it was so fresh and original.

Also, there are people upset that your fanfiction doesn't follow canon? How absurd! Why don't they just read canon then? Lol
12/23/2020 c25 AS
Sweet bonding :)
12/22/2020 c25 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good chapter and thanks for sharing!
12/22/2020 c25 4witherwings1972
Hi.
great chapter. I don't think Harry is wallowing. I think it's realistic when you think about everything he has gone through. This story is au anyway, so i wouldn't worry about susan's situation being au. I say go for it.
12/22/2020 c25 514yellow 14
I agree, it’s a nice little bonding moment.

As for your mistakes about Susan, it’s fine. We all drop the ball occasionally.

Keep updating
12/21/2020 c25 23GalitMirav
"There was an adult in his life who truly loved him"
*sniff*

Harry and Sirius bonding is simply the best. And it's so encouraging that Harry felt comfortable enough to initiate the hug this time.
12/21/2020 c25 23Rori Potter
Short but good. Update soon.
12/21/2020 c25 7Steelcode
THE LOVE AND FEELS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO FANTASTIC!
331 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »