for SCP-DM1: The Doom Slayer

1/3 c5 Astra Myrt
wat just happed? I lke it but what just happend.
12/24/2020 c1 The Spider X
This is awesome are you planning on continuing it?
11/24/2020 c5 BoredKing
I just found this story and I love it. Doom Slayer vs unimaginable horrors known as SCPs, beautiful.
9/22/2020 c1 Guest
kickass music ... OH MY GOSH BRIGHT IS HILLARIOUS!
Maybe the 2 should meet at some point and talk.
they would probably become good friends and "not playing kickass music while scp DM1 is invading should be added to the list!
8/7/2020 c5 Imperial Guard 1337
Are we going to see any of the guns and armors from Doom Eternal?

Just imagine their reaction when he blast through a wall, the smoke clears... and he stands there with his unicorn armor... he raises his Super Shotgun, and the demons? LOTS of confused screaming!

Could be funny when its Halloween in the SCP world, there is a breach and the slayer dresses for the event to bring the demon world a whole new scare!

And in the background Dr. Bright is yelling "TASTE THE RAINBOW BITCH!"
7/26/2020 c5 3Xerzes
After you finish with Doom Slayer retaking the Containment Site, can you write out a scene where he learns about the Sarkics, and gives them a visit? The image of a Sarkic Cult meeting Doom Slayer for the first time, and recognizing him as one of the few beings that makes supernatural stuff look at him in fear is hilarious to me.
6/22/2020 c5 1Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel
Pls update and put more dr bright notes this guy is just hillarious
6/8/2020 c5 Pixa The Wookiee
I know this started as a joke but holy shit I love this
5/18/2020 c5 Boi
WRITE MOREEEEEEE
5/2/2020 c5 Skyegrave
I am absolutely loving this fic, but as an SCP aficionad i have a terrible feeling, and that has to do with the Succubus.
She's supposed to be demonic, and Doom Slayer absolutely hates the demonic shit, but that girl isn't someone who should be eliminated. How would the Doom Slayer react to her? Hell, how would Clef react to him presenting a threat to his (supposed) daughter?
4/24/2020 c5 razmire
Doom Slayer meeting Dr. Bright, now there’s a disaster waiting to happen.
3/29/2020 c5 1Extreme Isolation
Ooooooo, it resumes. I take it doom eternal gave you some more inspiration? Anyway love it so far, keep up the great work!
3/23/2020 c1 Guest
How do you think Doom slayer can handle himself in scp 001 when day breaks dimension?

I would like to think that the monsters would be frightened by him because of his strong aura.
3/23/2020 c1 Guest
what would happen if Doom slayer was in the infinite Ikea?
Answer: The monsters of the Ikea should start saying their prayers.
3/13/2020 c5 Captain Circle
I love this.
Hope to see it continue.
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »